Dragon-Witch Trouble {Part 1}

Aight so a while back h2robsar requested a chapter about the Roman and Patton needing to be saved with the dragon witch being involved as well as making Logan and Virgil team to save them. So here it is, I hope I fulfilled your request. Enjoy! :)

----

{Virgil's POV}

StrangeOne: yo Logic

SmartOne: Yes?

StrangeOne: have you seen Roman?

SmartOne: No, apologies.

StrangeOne: oh, ok

SmartOne: Have you tried texting him?

StrangeOne: yeah. and Patton too, but neither of them responded

SmartOne: Hm.

SmartOne: Strange. Where did you last see them?

StrangeOne: well I last saw Patton in the kitchen

SmartOne: And I saw Roman head into his room.

StrangeOne: Uhhh

SmartOne: Anxiety don't panic. We will find them.

StrangeOne: Well in starting to!

SmartOne: Let's ask Thomas in the main chat.

StrangeOne: alright

----

EmoNightmare: Thomas???!!!!

EmoNightmare: Tom

EmoNightmare: Thomas!

EmoNightmare: Thomes the dank engine

EmoNightmare: oh my goddd why won't you respond?

Nerd 👓: Thomas, this is quite an urgent matter. It would be helpful if you responded quickly.

EmoNightmare: what will it take for you to respond dude

Nerd 👓: I think it's safe to say that Thomas is an unreliable source in the situation.

EmoNightmare: right

EmoNightmare: Logic we are going to his living room and getting answers!

Nerd 👓: Sigh. Right, if you insist.

----

I close my eyes and breathe in as I sink down and appear in Thomas's living room however he is no where to be seen. A few moments later Logic arrives, looking equally as confused as I am.

"Huh. Where is he? He literally spends all day being unproductive down here researching Steven Universe." He questions, more just asking himself.

"His room." I suggest as I make my way upstairs bit waiting for Logic who follows me up after he realises what I said.

I spot his room door and shakily open it as I begin to think of all the worst possibilities that could have happened. To my dismay, Thomas is lay on his bed.

"Thomas?" I go over to him and he opens his eyes, stiff and unable to move any part of him.

"P-Pain.."

"What's wrong?!"

"Danger"

"Danger? What's in danger? Who's in danger?"

"Prin-" he starts cough so I shush him and conjour a bottle of water to give to him.

"Princey?". He nods. "Patton too?". He nods again. Ah fu-

"We need to go. Now." Logic states. 

"Gathered but where are they??"

"Ugh of course, we don't know where they are."

"Wait!" I exclaim, making Thomas jump. "sorry dude, my bad. You just, uh, got to sleep.". He nods hesitantly and I know he's panicked but he does what I say anyway. "What day is it?"

"Friday. What significance does the date have? Surely that's the least of our worries."

"Roman fights the Dragon-Witch on Fridays meaning he will be in the Mind Palace Gardens right now."

"That's that then. But why would Patton be in there? And why would Thomas be in pain if that's where they are?"

"If something has gone very wrong maybe it has an effect on him? This is the Dragon-Witch we are on about here and they've been missing for quite a few hours now so something has bound to have gone wrong."

"Shoot. Your right. Let's go- wait how do we get in? We need Roman for that."

"I've got that covered." I look to Thomas and sigh. "We'll save you Thomas, I promise". I see the slight smile on his face and that's enough to get me going right now so we head to the Mind Palace Gardens portal door. When we get there, Logic looks at me and I get confused. "What is it Know-It-All?"

"I'm just wondering how you're going to get us in without Roman. It's not like you can get him here. He's stuck in danger with Patton."

"Why do you think me and him were delayed to having our input in the explanation to Thomas the other day?"

"What?"

"I was in here with Roman and I offered to help him maintain the place. So, he made me a code to use." I explain, reaching for the code box thing this door has. I have no idea what it's called.

"Glad to see you two getting along."

"And you and Patton."

"Hm?"

"It's clear you two have chemistry"

"What sort?"

"That's for you to discover, Mr Oblivious "

"Whatever, just get us in already. We're wasting time"

"Hush up Mr Moody"

"Shut up with the nicknames. God you really are like Remy."

"What can I say? We're brothers." I don't get a response so I enter the passcode 'Hot Topic' smiling as I remember coming up with it.

I suggested things like 'Anxious Mind' since the code was to be relevant to me apparently though it makes sense as I was the only one getting this privilege. However, Princey remember his nickname for me "Hot Topic". He then decided that that was going to be the passcode. I personally didn't like it but now it's whatever. I don't mind anymore. I do remember blushing a lot when he first called it me..

I enter the passcode and the lock turns, opening the portal door to allow us to enter and revealing a destroyed Mind Palace Gardens.

There's smoke everywhere in the air and Dragon-Witches just flying all over the place. Man he really screwed himself over here. The grass is burnt and trees are just on fire. If you ever want to force an asthma attack, don't bother doing way too much running - just come here.

I immediately start to panic realising that they could be in so much danger right now in terrible conditions. My fight or flight reflexes kick in and I leg it in there, ignoring all the call backs from Logic. I hold my breathe as I run through all the smoke until I hear either Roman or Patton's voice - I can't tell whose it is. I hear Patton calling out to Roman, telling him to stop so I rush over to the source of the sound and I soon spot a dirty blue polo shirt. Once I reach him I take his arm and take him back to Logic who has gathered spare clothes for the two whilst I was out searching. I then go out to find Roman now which will definitely be a struggle.