Worried

When the film had finished, I washed and put away the plate and cups before I said bye to Patton. He gave me a big hug, a warm smile, and a whole bunch of 'thank you's. Of course I returned the hug because I know he loves them and needs them right now, and I smile back at him when we pull away. I assure him that my actions were no problem of mine and that I'd always be there to help him. With that, we said our goodbyes and I whipped out my phone as I walked down the hallway.

----

EdgeLord: heading back to my room now. You can come over if you want

PrinceDude: If that's still alright with you.

EdgeLord: yeah sure. You don't need to knock, just enter

----

A few moments later, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I flop on my bed and the door soon opens, only to be shut again after Princey enters. "I literally just texted you saying that there was no need to knock.". He hums. "yet you did it anyway."

I hear him chuckle and I sigh. "You look exhausted. Are you sure you want me here? Do you not want to sleep?"

"Nah, I'll be fine.". I pat the bed, "come on, sit down."

He does so and I sit up. "Go on then, let it all out. What happened?"

"So turns out that Logic kissed Patton.."

"They're a couple now??"

"N-No... Patton asked him if it wasn't in any romantic sense, and, classic Logic, he responded with, 'You know I'm not good with feelings and emotions''

"Oh dear heavens above, what on God's earth has he gotten himself into?" Roman sighs, shaking his head in disbelief of the situation.

"A mess. And a stern talking from me."

"He's in for it.". I hum in agreement. "Hey, does Patton like him or something then? Like, as in, like like him?"

"Yup"

"Ah okay. That would be why it's worse than it may sound. I presume he's really affected then, poor thing."

"Indeed. He was certainly in quite a state when I first saw him - after he emerged from under his bedding that is. Tear stained cheeks; messy hair; big, red, puffy eyes."

"Oh dear. I feel so bad for him"

"Sadly there's nothing we can really do."

"Unfortunately"

"Anyways, back on the topic of a stern talking, shall we go see Logic now?"

"Don't you think you should rest? When was the last time you slept?"

"Um," I pause to think about it, becoming unsure myself. "probably the other day or something, I can't remember"

"Okay that's it". He starts to get up and search through my stuff. Normally I'd stop him from doing so but I don't have the effort right now. "got it!"

"Got what, exactly?" I ask, confused as to what he's doing.

He sits back down next to me and shuffles back to the headboard, propping up some pillows. I begin to blush madly as he lifts up my bed covers as a sign for me to get in bed and so I do, covering my face. "you're getting sleep". He turns on my TV and shoves on a random movie.

"Why? I'm fine. We need to sort everythi-"

I'm cut off when he places a finger on my lips, shushing me. "Shh, shh. Just, please, rest. You need it. And this situation can wait. Your health is more important."