Do you feel guilty now?

-Contains exual content-

Jason McCann

Justin was sat in between my legs with his back against my chest as he checked over my ankle, we found an ice cooler in one of the rooms here which was lucky because I needed ice to help the swelling go down and help numb the pain a little. 

Justin was shirtless and I was massaging his shoulders and back to try and keep him as calm as I could because I knew he was still fuming about what Fredo had done to me. 

No one would see to him so I ordered Nick to, with much argument from everyone about how he tried to kill me. but I can get Fredo back in my own time and in my own way, I can handle the little things he throws at me, but when I strike at him he won't be able to handle it. 

So now, he was handcuffed to a post in here still unconscious while Nick sorted out his cuts and stuff, I know he didn't want to, but he had to listen to me and I know Justin would regret it if he ever killed Alfredo. 

At the end of the day he was still here with Justin before I was and they both still care about each other, but on a different level and I can't replace the friendship that they had and I wouldn't want to come in between that, but Fredo is fucking it up for himself. 

I flinched a little when Justin moved the ice pack to another area of my ankle and I was now rubbing soothing circles into his back and placing kisses on the nape of his neck watching as the goosebumps rose onto his soft creamy skin. I moved my hands from his back then wrapped them around his waist running the tips of my fingers across his torso and pecks feeling him shiver under my touch and lean into me more than he already was if that was even possible. 

"I love you." I spoke randomly watching his lips rise into a breathtaking smile as he turned his head to look at me placing one of his hands on my thigh.

"I love you more." He whispered leaning forward a little and I met him half way pecking his soft pink lips twice. 

Everyone else was in their own conversations, well except for Hazel who was just staring at us with a goofy smile on her face, but we got used to her staring now and don't pay any mind to it. 

Justin sighed and turned his head back around taking the ice off my ankle as it had been on for about twenty minutes now, he placed his hands on it softly looking it over and his face hardened as he looked at it, but then changed to one of sadness, I was about to say something to him, but he stood up and made his way over to the bags and started rummaging through them. 

I let out a sigh and rubbed my hands over my face, I hate this, I know that he is blaming himself for what Alfredo do and no matter how much I try to tell him that it isnt his fault he isn't listening to me. I jumped a little when I felt a small cold hand being placed on my shoulder and looked up to see Hazel sat there with a worried look on her face.

"Is he alright?" She asked his teeth latching into her bottom lip as she waited for my answer. 

"No, he is blaming himself for this." I spoke pointing to my ankle, she looked at it then back at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"But that happened when you fell over at the hill, it wasn't his fault we got ambushed." Hazel spoke in confusion, her eyebrows furrowing deeply on her face. 

I groaned and placed my head in my hands then glanced over at Justin who seemed to be getting quite angry as he threw stuff back into the bags not being able to find whatever he was looking for, "I know that, but try telling him that, he's too fucking stubborn for his own good." I almost whined as a soft smile appeared onto her face as she looked over at her Justin.