Thoughts

Justin Bieber

I woke up to the sound of moving around outside and groaned without opening my eyes, Cuddling into Jason's warm chest more and letting out a peaceful sigh trying to go back to sleep. I felt a poke on my cheek and thought it was a fly or something so I swatted my hand at my cheek then buried my face more into Jason's chest, but then I felt it again and I let out a huff and opened one eye to see what it was only to be met with a grinning Hazel staring right at me like two inches away from my face. 

Both of my eyes flew open and I let out a small screech in shock, but not loud enough to wake up Jason, "What the hell are you doing in here?" I whispered still in shock that she was that close to my face, she shrugged as her grin widened. 

"I came to wake up my favourite person because I was bored." She spoke nonchalantly as I groaned and shoved my face into Jason's neck feeling him stir but not wake up, little snores leaving his mouth.

How the fuck can he sleep through so much noise? 

All I could hear were pots and pans slamming and banging around outside and loud chatter, they shouldn't even be talking that loud, "Justin, please wake up?" She whined and I ignored her until she started shaking me.

"But I'm comfortable." I pouted and she giggled and pouted back at me, we stayed like that for a few seconds but I gave up.  

"Alright I'm up, I'll be out now." I mumbled and sat up rubbing my eyes, she nodded and crawled out of the tent and I saw her figure skipping away as I shook my head, this girl. 

I stood up and then got on my tip toes and stretched my body, arms in the air as I arched my back letting out a long sigh in bliss, realising I only had socks on, I rolled my eyes and poked my head into the tent to grab my trainers and smiled at the sight in front of me.

Jason was laying flat on his stomach and was hugging a pillow to his side as if he thought it was me and half of his face was squished into the side of his pillow, he looked so cute and this would be a total picture moment if I had my phone. 

I smiled and grabbed my supras quietly leaving him to sleep, He was driving for a long time yesterday so he needs it, slipping my trainers on and looked around to see almost everyone up except for Chaz obviously, he has always been a lazy ass.  

"Morning." I said and they looked up at me.

"Morning Justin, get much sleep?" Ryan smirked and I glared at him.

"Yes, thank you." I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" He teased. 

"What the hell are you expecting me to say, Jason and I fucked or we were making out so much we didn't get any sleep?" I raised my eyebrow at him and he just shrugged. 

"Justin?" I heard Fredo say, but I ignored him and continued to look at Ryan and Hazel, "Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"No you fucking can't." I spat and he shut up and looked down, I don't give a shit, he's been treating my boyfriend like crap since he got here, then he brings his brother into it and calls me a sex toy then expects me to speak to him? No thank you. 

"Omg, it's Justin Bieber." Hazel screeched and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What?, I thought we established that yesterday?" I asked confused.

"We did, but it would be hard for a Belieber like myself to get over that she is in the presence of her love, her babe, her sex god." I chuckled and shook my head.

"My beliebers are my kind of crazy." I muttered.

"Oh and don't forget your freaking sexy ass boyfriend, the Jason fucking McCann, he's bloody gorgeous." She grinned and I laughed and shook my head.