Claustrophobia

Justin Bieber 

Hazel grabbed me pulling me to the car as I struggled against her, for someone so small she was very strong and was holding me with no problem, he was screaming at me to get back in the car, but I wasn't having any of it, all I wanted to do is go and get him even if I got myself killed because I couldn't live without him. 

Hazel kept on tugging trying to get me back in the car ass I pushed forward, "Get off me." I cried as I gripped her arms trying to pry them away from me, I watched in horror as Jason fell to the ground after tripping over a rock and I could see that he had hurt either his foot or his leg and couldn't get up off the ground.

Everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion as I screamed tears falling rapidly down my face, "Jason." I shouted holding my arms out to him, he turned around to look at me and he smiled at me as if it would be the last time he was seeing me. 

"Let me go." I screamed hysterically finally getting out of her arms and running towards Jason, I turned my head and saw Luke and Nick running behind me to help, they ran past me quickly shooting at walkers as they did.  

I turned my head back around but not before catching sight of a smirk across Alfredo's face making me frown, as we got closer and closer to Jason I could see he was trying to get up, but was giving up on it, all of a sudden a walker launched at him out of no where and it's teeth sank into Jason's trainer making me shout one again and shoot the walker in the head. 

They were coming at us quickly now and my heart was pulsing in my chest as I watch them crawl closer and closer to the love of my life, another one got to Jason and he pushed it off to the side as far as he could. 

I got to Jason and lifted him to his feet quickly, wrapping my arm around his waist and his arm over my shoulder, Luke and Nick were fending off the walkers that were getting closer as I tried running but Jason cried out in pain when he tried to run. 

I stopped running and bent down, "Get on my back baby." I spoke breathlessly and without question hopped onto my back wrapping his legs around my waist and arms around my neck, he is so heavy. I mentally whined.

Nick and Luke caught up to us quickly shooting behind them and stabbing any that got too close to us, I can see why they were in the gang they are good at moving quickly and like it was nothing ran out here to save their boss. 

We got to the cars Luke and Nick running over to theirs, Hazel was already in drivers seat so I didn't question it and got into the back seat quickly with Jason, I closed the door and hazel locked them behind us and just as she did the walkers closed around the cars slamming into it at such a force it tipped onto it's side, but then went back onto it's wheels. 

"Drive Hazel." I shrieked and she nodded revving the engine and pulling off fast running over walkers on the way, but they still surrounded the cars. 

I closed my eyes tightly my body trembling as the surrounded us, baring their bloodied teeth that had flesh in them, snapping them against the car windows and slamming the bloodied bodies into it.  

My claustrophobia was closing in on me as they surrounded every window of the car, Hazel trying desperately to get us out of there, my breathing picked up slightly as I shook my head trying to rid of the bad thoughts, I could feel the car getting smaller and smaller, sweat trickled down my forehead as I listened to the growling and moaning of the zombies. 

"Justin, what's wrong?" I heard Jason's voice but it was faint as I placed my head in my hands and pulled my knees up to my chest, my body trembling hard and my hands were shaking against my head.