Nightmare

~.~ This sign is the start of Justin's nightmare.

Justin Bieber

"Favourite colour?" I asked Jason.

"Hmm definitely blue, yours?" He replied. 

We were laying down in my bed cuddled together while we asked each other questions, my head lay on his bare toned chest while he lay on his back running his fingers through my hair as I drew random shapes on his abs and we had our legs tangled together.

"Well if you haven't figured it out by my room, then purple." I spoke sarcastically making him chuckle. 

"True, favourite food?" He hummed. 

"Well that's a stupid question, spaghetti bolognaise." I spoke in a duh tone, "What about you?" I proceeded to ask. 

"Burgers of course, you can not go wrong with them, they're big and juicy and you just rip your teeth into them." I scoffed and looked up. 

"Manly aren't you?" I snorted.

"Of course baby," He smirked with a pause as I looked towards the wall only to jump as he whispered, "I'm all man."

I gave him a disgusted look and he just laughed as he leaned down to peck my lips twice, "You're so cute." He murmured against my lips.

"I could say the same about you." I whispered back and kissed him again while running my hand up his chest to his neck and pulling his face closer.  

I pulled away from him after a few minutes and smiled at him, "You're staying in here from now on." I stated matter of factly and he raised a brow in amusement.

"I am? And who said I wanted to stay in here  with you?" He questioned, his tone sarcastic.

"Oh you don't want to? Alright then, you can stay by yourself in your own room, all lonely and cold, with no one to cuddle you and give you kisses." I teased, pulling away from him and getting up.

Jason pulled me down by my arm and I smirked in triumph, "No, it's fine, I'll stay here." He said, kissing the nape of my neck and I chuckled as he pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me, starting to tickle my sides.

"Jase stop it." I laughed, wriggling around the bed trying to get out of his grasp.

"No." He chuckled as I was gasping for air while laughing uncontrollably, my face is probably beetroot red.

"J-Jason please." I croaked.

"Say Jason is the sexiest person alive." He laughed.

"Ok s-stop." I screamed making him stop tickling me for a minute while I caught my breath enough to allow me to talk.  

I looked up at him and smiled, "Jason is the ugliest person alive." I said then pushed him off of me jumping off the bed and running to the door without looking back to see if he was chasing me. 

My hand touched the handle and I felt victory, that was before I felt a weight on my back making me fall flat on my face with Jason straddling me, "Take it back." He demanded, pinning my arms to the floor.

"No." I giggled. 

"I said, take it back." He whispered in my ear making me gulp and stop laughing as a shiver ran down my spine, "N-No." I stuttered.

"Do I make you nervous?" He grinned, kissing my shoulder blade.

"Uh n-no." Yes you do.

"Hmm-" He hummed against my skin, "I think you're lying." He said seductively while kissing a trail down my back making me take a sharp breath.