He nodded his head then headed back to his little gang and I took that as my clue to leave and start the day again.

As stressful as it was going to be and the whole time trying to avoid my boss.

When I reached there I still had minutes to spare and a little time to chat with Liza  who happened to have had a one night stand and was complaining about the headache she was feeling.

She started telling me about the handsome man and before she could tell me his name Lucas happened to make his appearance known and I excused myself but not without  noticing the way he looked at Liza.

Shrugging it off I entered the office deposited my handbag and walked to out to get for him his coffee.

Oh my way I met Tyler who I had not seen for so long and I got late after a small chat with him which earned me a lecture from the boss himself.

When he finished I looked directly  in his eyes asking him if there was anything else.
I was really trying to keep my pride down and protect my ego.

This man hurt my feelings but I was not about to let it show and soon if I was lucky then I would be shifted in another position in another wing of this building where I wouldn't have to see him.

He thought for a minute then told me to send a card to Liza and I tried not to act surprised but I probably relaxed when he told me that it was for her sick mother I bet he noticed my change of emotions because he smirked.

I needed to get out of there or else I would go mad.
Nodding my head I asked if there was anything and he said no and I guess it also meant that my presence wasn't needed anymore.

The rest of the day happened pretty fast and I couldn't even be happier to get the hell out of there.

While I was closing my office to head out he also happened to be closing his and I cursed under my breath.

Removing my unneeded glasses I stuffed them in my handbag just to try and buy time so that he walks away and as if he noticed that I wanted to get rid of him Lucas stood and watched me.

The only person  who was supposed to be present on this floor was Liza and that woman was no where to be seen.

When I noticed that he wouldn't budge I started walking towards the elevator the whole time avoiding eye contact.

He then followed right behind me.

There really had to be something wrong with this man.

Walking in the elevator I prayed that he takes his private one but I guess I wasn't lucky enough because he entered in the same one I entered into.

And suddenly all the air seemed to disappear and the small space got smaller.

I was in the same elevator with the man I happened to be hating.

"Anaïs" he said my name looking at me.
I could see it from the corner of my eyes.

"Miss Mayer" I corrected him still looking ahead.

I was scared that if I make eye contact it would deceive me and make me succumb back in the arms of this man.

He didnt bother to correct him self because he just sighed.

"Look I know I have been treating you like garbage.
I'm really sorry I was seriously tricked into it and I dont know why I believed her in the first place." He took a breath sighing once more.

Why isn't this shit opening.

"But I really like you.
If you agree to at least get lunch with me I'll explain everything" he said looking at me.