Helpless

"You enormous motherf--" I screamed at Black Seven as he took Joker's nail gun and sent two nails through his hands behing Joker's back but I got cut off by him throwing a knife at me. 'I'll force-feed him his kneecaps!'

Black Seven used tongs to bend the pointed tips of the big nails to hooks to keep Joker's hands together. "Your language is awful." His evil, green eyes glared up at me through the smoke as I grabbed the gun tighter and pointed it at him. "Better than your personality, I'd say!"

"Better than my...!" Black Seven's eyes widened and he gasped, giving me the most outraged look while he pulled out a small remote control from his black coat and pushed a button.

I immediately felt an electric shock that made me drop the gun but as it wore off and I wanted to walk towards him to punch his insides out, I realized that I couldn't move. Not even a finger. 'Great, he controls the technology of my batsuit!'

"I think we need to talk about some things, B-Man." Jay sighed while I stared at Joker who started to breath again. 'I need Black Seven to focus on me so Joker can back the hell off.' My eyes met Jay's and he let out a deep, angry growl. "Because I think you are missing something here."

"You see that little space between my fingers?" A smile grew on my face as Black Seven looked closer to my right thumb and pointer finger that almost touched. "That's the amount of fucks I give about your dumb-ass opinion."

Black Seven gave me a weird smile and rolled his eyes. "Ah-hahahaha! So damn funny, I freaking can't breath." He clapped his hands right in front of my face, starting to get more aggressive. "I.freaking.can't!" He yelled at me and I felt really uncomfortable, knowing this lunatic was losing it completely right now and I couldn't do a single thing.

Meanwhile, I saw Joker starting to move, he tried to separate his hands as he slowly turned to his right side and stared over to Black Seven and me, his eyes glassy of pain but a jokingly grin on his face while he breathed heavily. "Well, well, well." His raspy voice sounded like talking was giving him actual pain while he didn't take his eyes off that single spot behind me but I couldn't check on it since I wasn't able to turn my head.

"Looks like Blacky wants to play with the fire." Joker chuckled while his wounds stopped bleeding but he still didn't move as Black Seven walked over to him. "You're not in the position to joke!" Jay stopped after a view steps and turned around to stare at something behind me as well. "Then again..." A big smile on his face, he walked back, passed me and I heard him picking something up.

The only evidence of what this something was was the reaction I received from Joker as he narrowed his eyes in anger and his upper lip twitched. 'Dear lord, don't let her be dead!' I thought as I heard Black Seven walking towards us and passed me, my anger rising to a whole new level as I noticed what he actually carried, or more like...who he was dragging after him.

"Who am I to judge other's and their decisions?" Black Seven chuckled and pulled Harley up by her arm, revealing the injuries all over her face and legs that included bruises, scratches, stab wounds and her right cheek missing the skin completely.

Joker didn't take his mad eyes off Harley's face that looked way too relaxed to me, the orange smoke made her white skin glow. "I mean, Harley's the perfect example of bad decisions, am I right?" Jay grabbed her lower jaw and cheeks while he turned her face towards him. The second he touched her face, Harley slowly opened her eyes and stared at Black Seven with a tired look and eyes that were full of pain. "Look at this gorgeous face, such beautiful eyes. How could someone like her put up with a freak like...him?" Black Seven glared at Joker who shot an 'I'll skin four throat and feed you maggots' look right back at him.