Jealousy And The First Kiss

♦♦Flashback♦♦

"Joker?"

I stopped and froze in the dark, warm night as I heard the familiar voice calling from somewhere behind me. At first confused, a picture of the blond woman immediately appeared before my eyes as I remembered her face as I slowly turned around.

"Alicia?" A smile grew on my astounded face as she nodded and walked closer to me, her blue eyes twinkling in the darkness. "I thought you were dead?" I actually couldn't believe she's really standing here but I also couldn't hide that I was a little bit happy to see her again. At least at some point, because right now, I need a sidekick for my next plan which involvesld smiling fish.

"Well, only a two-week coma after that jump from the window." The way she looked at me let me internally rub my hands. 'A few nice words and a smirk and our problems are solved!' I just knew how to manipulate people, I think it's more of a superpower than shooting spider webs from your suit. 'What.ever.'

And since Alicia loved me, it'd have been even easier to use her than one of my goons because love and hate are the strongest emotions that can make you - better than anything else - blind for the truth. Which means those people would be easier to control if you do it right.

"Nice." I smiled at her and kept walking with Alicia right behind me. "So, how've you been?" She asked while I stopped to look through the window of a small house on the side of the street. "Good, kidnapped a child here, a woman there, beat up a view policemen, you know. Same old, same old. Have been a bit stressed out though."

"Is that so?" Alicia's soft voice made me smile as she wrapped her arms around my waist and turned me towards her, a small smile on her face. "Wonder how we gonna change that." She moved her hand down my back and I grinned with my eyes looking aside. "I'll tell you how you're gonna change that." Alicia bit her lip as I leaned in and started whispering in her ear with a fake smile. "Get. Your hand. Off my ass."

She quickly pulled her arms back and chuckled with me giving her an angry look. "Sorry, I forgot how un-touchy you are, heh. My bad." An innocent grin on her face, Alicia looked up at me with twinkling eyes as she grabbed the collar of my suit and pulled me closer to her. "I guess you gotta teach me some manners then." The way she smirked at me gave me the chills. Not the funny ones, but the angry ones.

"Don't touch the suit!" My voice may have sounded more angry than it was meant to but honestly, some anger was necessary when I had to deal with Alicia, she could be really annoying, especially when she had that specific look in her eyes. But sadly, that anger in my voice didn't sound that bad with all the cars passing us.

"Still touching it." She smiled and I growled. "What are you gonna do about it?" Alicia whispered and I felt that unnecessary feeling of ants running through my clothes. 'Why are women so exhausting to deal with?' I thought as I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her against the wall next to us. "Know your limits, Alicia."

There's a smile making it's way all over my face as I stared at her for a moment, realizing I kind of liked that she was back here. 'I should just keep walking...maybe?' That thought kept running through my mind as I gave her a grin right before I kissed her on the lips. 'We really could use some stress relief.'

♦♦

'That one looks good!' My eyes moved up and down a doll store as I looked around, making sure nobody saw me since trouble with cops was the last thing I needed right now. Just came to grab a few stuffed animals and dolls to put granades or bombs with Joker Venom inside.

It had been some time since I've unleashed a little madness here in Gotham, that needed to change! I was called Harlequin Of Death for a reason, but no murder without a last laugh. 'Where the hell is my knife? I can't break in somewhere without my favorite knife!'