Hell Naw

It seemed like forever until I was able to realize what she said. My eyes locked on her face, I saw tears running down Harley's face as she started sobbing.

"Aw, are we sad that we can't ever walk again?" Harry Potter-dude giggled and I slowly turned my head to him, feeling everything slowing down. My body felt heavy of pure rage.

"No, she's sad for you, scumbag!" My hands formed fists, releasing the spikes before I sunk them in his eyes as I punched his face, twisting my fist and making him scream almost as horrible as Harley did only moments ago.

The guy let go of my throat and I had to headbutt him to get my spikes out of his head because they stuck too deep in his skull. "Now stop the clusterfuck or I'll skin your back and throw you into a container of salt!" He fell down, screaming and holding his face as blood from his eyeholes and nose rushed down his body.

"What are you doing? Harley shouldn't concern you, just get The Red Robin."  The voice in my head said but I ignored him.

I turned around to face the man who hit Harley in the back, realizing he held a knife against her throat. "Come on, get any closer and get her killed." He laughed with Harley just staring at me, crying and shaking.

Someone wrapped his arm around my throat and holding a gun against my spine from behind. "Take that away and I might let you live." I said, turning my head to look at him.

"Haha, you're not in the position to tell me what to do, dumbass!" He laughed, pulling his arm tighter around my throat and making me gag. Two more men walked over, standing by my sides and waiting for the instructions of the douchebag over at Harley.

"Kill him. Make it hurt." He smiled and Harley shook her head. "N-No, please, don't!" The man slapped her, throwing her onto the roof and laughing. "Shut the hell up!"

'That's it.' I narrowed my eyes, focusing on his ugly face as I waited for the two men stepping closer. "Now this will not be pretty, better close your eyes!" The man behind me said and I nodded. "Same for you." I pulled a string in each of my sleeves which was connected with my thumb, making two sharp blades jump out from my coat where my elbows were after pushing them against his body.

He screamed and I pulled my right ellbow back, only to stab the blade into the same wound again. "Toldcha." His legs gave in and I turned around, punching his face with the spikes on my left hand, ripping off half his face and smiling at the two other men. "Who's next?"

Three of them pointed their guns at my head but since they were pretty close to me, it was easy to simply kick them out of their hands with two simple moves.

"Bad decisions, fellas." I grabbed the first man by his ear, sticking my fingers in his mouth and bending his lower jaw down until I heard the dull sound of breaking bone. "We all make them." I slammed his head down on the rooftop but before he could get up, I stomped on his throat, causing him to spit a fountain of dark blood before remaining twitching and whimpering on the ground.

I kept walking towards the three other guys as if nothing happened. "I'll give you one chance to back off." I smiled with a crooked head and they looked at each other, immediately turning around and jumping down the building, landing on their feet and running for it.

"You're all chicken!" The remaining man yelled after them, pulling up Harley by her left hand and pointing his flick knife at one side of her neck. "You gonna risk it?" He asked and I wiped the blood and skin off my gloves after pulling the blades from my ellbows back into my coat.

"If this knife touches her skin, I will rip your belly open and feed you with little pieces of your raw liver. Darling." I calmly looked down and threw a piece of flesh off my shoe before I stopped a view feet in front of him with my hands in my pockets.

"Hell naw!" He yelled and was about to stab the knife into Harley's neck when I quickly grabbed one of the smaller knifes in my pocket and threw it towards his wrist, making the blade cut it and causing the guy to drop both, Harley and the flick knife.

Another three blades jumped out of my right shoe as I kicked him right between his legs. "Ya better unfuck yourself or I'll unscrew yer head 'n' shit down yer neck!" I screamed at him, grabbing his face with one hand and pushing him down. "You like hurting people? Huh? Let's see how much you like this!"

♦♦

Honestly, I didn't think he was going to help me. That he wouldn't stay after he freed himself from this guy. I thought he'd just run away, like Joker always did. Leaving my behind.

But that he would actually defend me...even getting mad at the man who did this to me...that was something only Ivy would've done for me.

My eyes moved from the deadly injured people to Black Seven who held the man down before making fists with both of his hands and glaring at him.

"Let's see how much you like this!" He yelled at him with a serious face right before repeatedly punching the face of the man, ripping off his skin and punching out his teeth as the stranger tried to free himself.

"You love it, don'tcha? Great feeling, right?" Black Seven started to smile as blood splashed on his face and all over his clothes.

He turned the man over, placing his right heel on the guy's back. "Say you're sorry!" He pushed his foot down between two vertebras and the man whimpered, making Black Seven stomping on the same spot between his words: "I.Can't.Fucking.Hear.You!"

"I'm sorry! I really am! Please, stop." The man cried in pain, half of his lips and face were gone as he lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Good!" I looked at Black Seven as he suddenly kicked the man in the stomack, throwing him about three feet back and pinning his arms down on the floor with his knees.

"And good night!" He laughed and started to punch the guy's blood covered face even harder, smashing his upper jaw and skull while maniacally laughing until all he looked at was a bloody bunch of broken bones and ripped flesh.

"I swear, Harley." He stood up and turned around to me, pulling the spikes back into his gloves by opening his fists and walking over to me. "I will make you walk again. I promise."

"Thanks." I couldn't really believe him as I moved my left hand to my leg, feeling nothing and not being able to move them. "But how wouldcha do that?"

Black Seven picked me up and I smelled the blood on his face. "I don't know." He admitted. "But I will figure somethin' out, trust me."

I wiped my tears away, trying to get used to the strange feeling of not feeling my legs. "I hope this isn't real." My voice was shaking and I stared somewhere into the darkness of the sky.

"Let's go home and you take a rest." Black Seven started walking and I tried to calm down. 'I will never ever walk again.' My hands and face felt numb because of the shock. I was going to spend my life in a wheelchair, relaying on the help of other people.

"If this is how I will end up, I don't want this life." I accidentally said that out loud, looking up at Black Seven to see if he noticed. And he indeed did.

"I toldcha. I'm gonna fix your spine. And - other than the majority of people these days - I keep my promises." His eyes stared at me for another moment before he continued walking.

'I wish Mistah J would be here.' He always had these things he made his injuries heal with. But then again. That one thought stuck in my head. Would he have helped me if this happened a year ago? 'Probably...not.'