Jazmine gasped at her phone. "Success! I found Lucio's Instagram! Ugh, the things I'd let that man do to me!"

I chuckled. "Good luck with that. He has women and men trying to get some of him all the time."

"Aren't you attracted to any of them?" Yesenia asked.

"Nah," I said, cringing at her question. "I know this sounds weird but even though they're my friends, I feel more like a mom to them."

"Fuck Lucifer and then you will be," Jaz muttered.

"Jaz, I'm still a virgin!"

"Bitch, it's fucking 2019!" she shouted over the music. "Get rid of that thing now!"

God, damn it! At least I'm not the one that lost her virginity at fourteen! Gosh, if I told Jaz that, she'd give me hell, so I kept that to myself. In high school, she had this idea set in her mind that popularity depended on the number of guys you slept with.

"Ugh. No man is putting his dick up inside me unless I love him and he loves me, Jaz."

"You're gonna end up together anyway," she said followed by a wink. "I know it."

That sounds more like an alternate universe to me. In that universe, I'm the boys' actual mother, Lucifer is a sweet, kind gentleman, and I'm a writer. We all live together happily and I grow old with Lucifer while the boys are having their own kids.

My phone started vibrating on my nightstand. I picked it up and answered Patrizio on the first ring.

"Hiya!"

"Hey," he chuckled. "We're outside. You girls are ready?"

"We'll be right down."

The girls and I grabbed our jackets. As we head out, we stopped in mid stride at the luxurious limo waiting for us.

~

Lust looked out the window. As soon as he saw Jaz's pink hair, he grimaced. "Why did her sin have to be mine?"

He could feel her thoughts from the limo and gagged. He always loved it when a Human or supernatural being had his sin, but this is his mother's best friend, he would never.

Greed patted his shoulder. "Sucks to be you, homie."

Lust shoved Greed away and the girls entered the limo. Virago sat between Pride and Wrath and her friends sat next to their favorite Sins as they greeted them.

"I thought you were driving?" Virago told Pride.

Pride smiled. "I said I was gonna get us a ride."

Jaz hugged Lust's arm, smiling as she rested her cheek on his shoulder. He moved a few inches away and she followed. Yesenia yawned next to Sloth.

"Alright!" Virago clapped her hands together. "Let's have some fun tonight!"

Pride told the driver to start. They all had a few drinks in the limo. The boys made sure they didn't have any Hell's Pit in the limo because they knew someone would get to that first. If a Human drank the most famous liquor in Hell, they'd be too drunk for the night by just taking one drop.

They arrived at the club. Lust brought them to his own private area in the VIP section. The club was bumping. Strippers were giving some groups a show, boisterous Humans and other beings were dancing, and all male eyes were on Virago. Some gave her envious looks but she didn't notice. She was too excited to dance. As soon as Virago took her jacket off at the VIP booth, the boys knew tonight was going to be a bloody night. Her dress was an alarm that screamed danger.