Chapter 19

Gluttony: *stirring his mac n cheese*

Lust: that's what good pussy sounds like

Gluttony: LUST!

VIRAGO

I struggled to pull my heels on. Tonight isn't over yet. The girls and I are all going to LUST, Lucio's strip club in Midtown. Yet another place I've never heard of before. After the carnival, I asked the boys if they wanted to come with us and Patrizio offered us a ride. I can already tell tonight is going to be fun. I heard the place is better than any other club in New York.

Jaz was so excited to dance with Lucio tonight. She was practicing her dances in front of my mirror while trying to pick a dress.

"I want to look good for Lucio, he's so hot!" she squealed, undressing and throwing yet another dress on my bed.

Every time I have them over to try something on, they always make a mess in my room. I really don't want to come back to this mess tonight. I told them both to make sure they put everything back where they found it. I can't blame them to be honest, when it's time to look slutty for a party, they look into my closet.

Yesenia was skeptical about one of my dresses. She pursed her lips. "Do you guys think this makes my butt look big?"

Standing up from my bed, I asked her to turn around for me. I nodded in approval. "Yup, your ass looks fat."

Yesenia smiled and jumped. "Yay!"

"But is it twerkable?" Jaz inquired.

Yesenia gasped and faced her ass towards the mirror. She bounced her ass, creating waves in the dress.

"Hell yeah," she said with a grin.

Jaz snickered and tried on another set. She gleamed in the mirror. "Vira, can I use this one?"

"Sure."

Yesenia was in a white, strapless dress with black heels. Jaz took my leather pink two-piece with shoes that strap up to her knees. She wanted a trashy look that also says she could step on anyone who wants to mess with her. Then there's me, in a short red, strapless dress with black pumps.

While we wait for the boys, I stood in front of my mirror to finish my makeup. Jaz started playing Chi Chi by Trey Songz on her phone as she walked by me and smacked my ass.

"Damn, bitch," she said. "If Lucifer sees you wearing that he'd drop his stupid act and eat you up."

I blushed as I put in my earrings. "Tonight I don't want to think about him. I'm gonna find a few hot guys to make out with and dance on."

Yesenia smirked. "Slut."

"Only when I need to be."

Jaz hopped on my bed, laying on her stomach. "You have to drink tonight, okay?"

"I am," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Patrizio is going to drive tonight, remember?"

"The seven of them are all so handsome," Yesenia yawned. "Do you know how Lucifer's wife used to look like?"

That is still a mystery to me. I caught him looking at a picture from his drawer one time, but he put it back and locked the drawer.

"No," I shook my head disappointedly. "Lucifer hasn't talked about her either."

Sometimes I still catch him looking at me with a longing in his eyes. It's strange, so strange to me that he doesn't talk to me about what's going on. Why can't he just tell me?