After hours of trying to figure out,I finally realized.Everything's falling into place now,Fairy tail,magnolia.Is my true home!,That's where my family is. . .But pulau Rintis,Is where my friends are at,And something whose really special to me. Boboiboy,It's him.

If i could just fall from the sky and back to magnolia-

"You seem to be in deep thoughts,What's the Matter?Told ya not to listen to Natsu's inhuman replies-"

"It's nothing gray,Besides.Natsu's words kinda made sense,It's just that i feel like i don't belong here..."

Gray placed a hand on my head,as i stared up at the night sky.

"We can't force you to stay here forever,If you want to go back we could help you"a small smile etched on his lips.I raised a brow at him

"But how?"He leaned in,and whispered something that made my eye widened.

"Are you sure that would work?"

In response,Gray shrugged and looked at the starts.

"Anything is possible if you believe in magic."

Third Person's POV

Boboiboy and his friends just finished yet another mission,All of them were exhausted.

They were about to head to their own rooms until,Commander kokochi summoned all of them.

"What's wrong Commander?Is there another mission?"

Gopal,Groaned.

"Yes,I want you five to go to magnolia,3 months ago there has been a report about a portal in the sky."

The gang including boboiboy,Exchanged glances.The two girls gasped.

"[Name]. . .?"The dino capped boy mumbled,Hoping that your mission isn't involved in this.

They agreed to go check magnolia.

★彡 Timeskip 彡★

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary,The buildings were ok.Nothing was damaged.

They looked up at the sky,And it was as blue as ever.

"Eh?Everything seems fine,Let's just go back!"Gopal said

"Not so fast gopal,After all this is where [Name] went right?Why don't we visit her?"Yaya suggested,After mentioning your name,Boboiboy Can't help but smile.

Fang noticed this,And smirked

"Yiee~,Looks like someone want's to see [Name]"he teased,Boboiboy blushed in response.

Ying giggled at the two,She and the gang secretly shipped boboiboy and [Name].

Yaya flew up the sky,Searching for a guild called fairy tail.She stopped once she spotted a building.

All of them followed the pink hijab wearing girl,They stopped infront of the gate

"It's sooo huge!"Gopal exclaimed in amazement,His eyes sparkling.

Boboiboy took a deep breath,His heart beating wildly inside of his body.

"Come on!,Let's go inside!"Ying said,All of nodded and went inside.

Fang opened the door,They walked inside.Some of the guild members Looking at them,Seeing an old man at the bar.

"Excuse me sir,But can we ask you something?"Yaya said,The old man opened his eyes.

"Why hello there dear children,What can i help you with?"

"This is tok aba's grandson!"Gopal pushed boboiboy infront,Ying facepalmed.

"Oh,i see.How's your Grandad my boy?"

"He's alright,Sir"

The old man Chuckled"Welcome to fairy tail,Do you children need anything?"

Boboiboy looked at his friends.Then back at the old man

"Is [Name] here sir?"he said with a small smile.

The old man looked down on the ground.Getting down from his seat,

"Follow me."He ordered,going downstairs to a certain room,The gang wondered what
It's for But followed him nonetheless.

The old man whose name is makarov stopped infront of a library.

"You're [Name]'s Friends?"All of them nod.