I had feelings for Kirishima.

I gently pulled away from Dabi, causing him to open his eyes.

"I can't." I simply whispered, shooting him a sad smile.

Dabi studied my face, before his eyes dropped to the ground.

The air was filled with extremely tense silence, as neither of us spoke a word

The air was filled with extremely tense silence, as neither of us spoke a word. Until...

"I get it." He simply mumbled, before releasing my hand and getting off the couch.

"Dabi—"

"Don't worry about it. You're supposed to spy at the sports festival tomorrow. Get some sleep. You'll need it." Dabi called over his shoulder, not even looking at me, as he went to his room and shut the door.

I sat on the couch, reflecting on the events of the day.

Even though I knew I liked Kirishima now, I would never be able to be with him.

I'm a villain. He's a hero.

If he knew who I really was, he'd never want to be with me.

He'd hate me.

But even so, I couldn't take my mind off him.

.......

"Margo, it really sucks that you can't compete in the sports festival." Mina whined, stretching her legs.

"Yeah, I agree. Although, I don't know...after Bakugou's speech, I'm not sure I'd even wanna be seen with the rest of class 1-A. Everyone hates us now." I joked, trying to get a rise out of Bakugou.

He immediately shot up from his seat, his palm filling with little explosions.

"I'M NOT A MOTIVATIONAL FUCKING SPEAKER, FLAT CHEST. I'M A CHAMPION. THAT'S HOW CHAMPIONS ACT!!" Bakugou yelled, causing Mina and I to start cracking up.

"Not quite, Bakugou." Mina snorted, trying to control her laughter.

"Hah! Damn, if there was a competition for getting under Bakugou's nerves, you'd definitely take first place." Kirishima grinned, coming up behind me now.

"Is it bad that I feel a little bit honored by that?" I smirked, causing him to chuckle.

Kirishima ran a hand through his hair, coming a little closer to me now.

"Not at all." He replied, before speaking again.

"Although, I am a little bummed I can't watch you compete today. I was looking forward to seeing you kick some ass." He said, studying my face.