CHAPTER 43: Pictures

"It doesn't matter" I answered.

"What do you mean Yerin?" my best friend asked.

"Myoui Mina is her weakness" I plainly stated.

"Isn't she from Twice?" she intrigued

"Yeah. She's Chaeyoung's girlfriend"

They can't keep a single thing from me. Only if she chose to stay with my brother who has done nothing but to love her then she won't suffer.

"How'd you know? So you mean Mina's gender—"

"Can you just stop asking about her? I pity her, she'll be involve without her knowing"

"No. I know what you were thinking. Stop it. Can you just let go of what happened in the past? It's your brother's choice to kill himself out of love" she loudly stated. Out of anger I slapped her face that made her shocked.

"Are you turning your back from me now?"

"I know their relationship is quite intriguing but just let them be happy" she once again stated.

"Whatever. I'll think of your words"

MINA'S POV

Chaeng went back overseas earlier and I couldn't even accompany her to the airport since we're busy right now with our today's schedule. I feel bad about it but at least Chaeng reassured me that she'll be fine. It hasn't been a day yet but I miss her already.

"We don't have any schedules by tomorrow, want to drink later?" Jihyo loudly asked.

"I'm in" Sana immediately answered.

"NO! Satang no! I don't want to be harassed by you again" Momo shouted from the other table that made our make-up artists laugh.

"You'll join Sana but promise us that you won't drink hard. I don't want to be touched everywhere again" Nayeon-unnie agreed with Momo.

"Shame on someone who needs three person to assist her when she's drunk" Sana glaringly replied to Nayeon

"At least I don't cry" Nayeon replied while laughing hard and pointing at Jihyo

"Anyone else who wanted to join?" Jihyo asked.

"Everyone will join but I believe you, Nayeon-unnie and Sana needs more care" Jeongyeon plainly stated wearing her poker face.

"Everyone, come closer to me please" Dahyun shouted.

I can't come with them since our stylist still fixing my hair. I just laughed staring at them, they all hurried going to Dahyun-shi as if it was an emergency.

"You need to stop by the management office later" Manager unnie stated.

"For what unnie?" I curiously asked.

"I don't know" she answered.

I believe there's nothing wrong so I don't think there's something that I need to worry for.

Manager unnie smiled at me then started walking away.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It hasn't been a day yet but I already miss Minguin, I wonder if she misses me too.

"Yep. I'll just pay for it. Thank you!" I answered to the crew.

"It's only for one hour, ma'am" she advised.

I wanted to open my sns account so I asked if there's an available internet, thankfully there is but I need to pay for an hour of use.

As soon as I open one of my accounts I received a message from Somi that was just sent a couple of minutes ago.

SM: Are you coming back now?

CY: Yes. I am.

After replying I opened another application and check what the current trends are.

"#TWMinaBacktoJapan" I slowly whispered.

I don't understand what those messages are for but I think something's going wrong. I opened the trending topic and check for what exactly is the content. Maybe because Mina will just be going back to Japan, I don't want to think negatively just because of what I've first read.

(@hyunwoo21: You don't deserve to be an idol if you'll be in a relationship with a girl #TWMinaBacktoJapan)

(@Sunhui88: Bitch, you come for work not for some lesbian relationship. #TWMinaBacktoJapan)

(@soonaxx: Back to Japan, Thank you! #TWMinaBacktoJapan)

I feel so much in pain reading those contents, what more about my Minguin. I don't want her to suffer again. I scroll once again and there I found gathered pictures of Mina and me, from Namsan, from the Han river walks, and yesterday when I kiss Mina's forehead.

I closed the application and just remained silent. I wanted to hurry and get down from this fucking airplane, I wanted to check how is my Mina doing. I wanted to be by her side to protect her from the attacks that she's receiving from those narrow-minded people.

YERIN'S POV

"How is it going? Have you posted it successfully?" I asked Yuri

"Yes, happy now?" she insultingly asked me.

"I wouldn't really do this if you did not threaten me to have your parent's terminate dad from working in your company! You can do this on your own but why'd you ask me to do it?" she frustratingly stated.

"So that the blame is all yours" I plainly answered

"I never thought you'd be my best friend and I regret knowing you" she answered then went out and strongly slammed the door.

I know that it's actually not good to expose something that is private but if it's the only way to take revenge for my brother's death then it will surely satisfy me.

Chaeyoung's weakness is Mina, if Mina's suffering then of course Chaeyoung herself would suffer too. Good thing I paid one of the personnel from dispatch to spy. He never disappointed me, showing all the pictures that he has taken wherever Mina is just proves that he really deserves to be part of dispatch.