CHAPTER 3: CELEBRATION

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah! Watch out!" Somi shouted while passing the ball to me.

We are playing on a football championship right now and everyone's so eager to win most especially my team since we won for 4 consecutive years on the same tournament.

"Ne!!!" I shouted and in a just a matter of seconds I managed to catch the ball and immediately strike it going to the opponent's net.

Shoot! Goal again.

The game goes tough because our opponent was strong but we did our best so at the end we still managed to win.

From afar I can see Somi walking towards my direction. We've been bestfriend for 2 years now and I really admire how dedicated she is with playing football just like I do.

"Yo! Somi!" I cheerfully greeted and we both shared a high-fives

"Yaaa, Chaeyoung-ah we do have our celebration later and I am expecting you to come." Somi told me while smiling.

"But—"

"No buts Chaeyoung. Jisoo's friend are coming soooo— I believe you already know what I mean"

"Ne. Count me in." I quickly responded

"Okay. I'll see you then"

Somi smiled and walk past by me. After changing my clothes I headed home to take some sleep for the extra hours that I have.

-----------

I'm heading to the bar that Somi texted me. I'm kind of hesitant but the thoughts of meeting new people's hitting me. I just like checking them out, flirting with them then dump them. If I kind of like someone I always take their number.

I don't know but I'm used to this kind of life and I'm also satisfied with it because my family is supporting me all throughout. A couple of minutes later I arrived at this luxurious bar in Gangnam. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket to ask Somi their exact location since that this is not a typical bar meaning it is big. Men and women are dancing to the beats on the dance floor. I can also inhale bits of cigarette smokes. I just walked past by them since I'm looking for my friends.

"Chaeyoung-Unnie!!" someone shouted.

I looked over the direction of that voice and there I found out Chaeyeon, her twin Chaeryeong, Jiwon, Eunsuh and Minyoung. I guessed others decided not to come since they are not present but one thing for sure Somi and Jisoo are here I just can't see them.

"Chaeyeon, do you know where Somi and Jisoo is?" I asked.

"Ne. They are at the bar counter" Chaeyeon answered.

"Alright. I'll just go and greet them"

"Okay unnie" she answered.

I'm starting to walk going to the bar counter direction but Jiwon shouted.

"Chaeyoung-ah! I'll place a bet. Yerin is the name. Mark my words." Jiwon laughingly stated.

I glared at her and smirked at the same time then straightly go to the bar counter.

"Chaeyoung. We've been waiting for you" Somi said while raising her right eyebrow.

"Mianhae. I forgot to set my alarm at 6pm that is why I woke up late"

"Chaeyoung I'm with friends by the way" Jisoo said.

"Here's Eunji, Yuri, and Yerin" she smiled then pointed to her friend beside her.

I just nod and look at them one by one. I didn't realize I'm smiling, maybe I will lose with Jiwon's bet .

Yerin's so freaking beautiful, she's wearing a casual black dress that makes her white skin standout. Why the hell I feel like this when I only met her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're drooling over Yerin." Somi teasingly whispered to me while laughing.

I haven't really noticed that I'm just blankly staring at Yerin

"Aniyo!" I glared at her.

The night went quickly and I'm having a hard time with Yerin. Is she trying to play hard with me? I slowly approached and talk to her.

"Hi, beautiful."

She just stared at me. I feel like I'm burning with that kind of stare. I always do this kind of stare with other girls but hell I'm caught off-guard right now.

"Wae?" She asked.

"Can I have your number? Maybe we could get along and be friends."

"Alright. Can I have your phone? I'll save it there."

I was shocked because I'm not expecting her to give her phone number that quickly. I gave her my phone then in just a matter of seconds she managed to save it. She smirked then kiss me with bitterness but I don't care. I just love how she's so good at kissing and right now I'm at the moment of enjoying it but however she suddenly stopped.

"If you want another one I'll come over tomorrow night. Just send me a message" she said and walks past by me.

Is she really trying to play with me? Why the hell is she like that? I'm starting to feel excited as no one ever did this kind of game with me before.