CHAPTER 1: HECTIC

Mina's POV

The day begin to start again like on how it was supposed to be. I woke up around 2am because we do have a lot of schedules like I can't even imagine myself still being healthy.

"Ya Mina-unnie do you want to join me? I'm going to mart to buy some snacks before we start doing make-up." asked by Dahyun

"No. I'm fine. I don't want to go out this early" I quickly answered.

"As if I'm hoping she would join. She's always like that." Jeongyeon immediately told Dahyun

I didn't answer because I knew Jeongyeon-unnie will not stop teasing me. We've been living together for almost 3 years so they probably understand my attitude. I don't prefer going out unless otherwise I need to buy something important.

"Hahahahaha"

"Hahahahaha"

I look over Nayeon and Momo and as usual they are laughing hard because of Sana.

"Sana, can you be careful sometimes?" Nayeon asked Sana while laughing.

"Never hope and never ask for it Nayeon-unnie. Hahaha. She's is born to be clumsy" Momo teased Sana

Sana just simply glared at them while holding her butt since she fell from our dorm's stairs. I smiled thinking how happy I am to be surrounded with these cheerful and crazy people, they are like my family.

"Tzuyu-yah, is Jihyo still on the bathroom?" I asked our maknae (youngest)

"Ne." (Yes) She answered.

After a couple of hours here we are heading to the studio to do our album jacket pictorial. Everyone's trying to have some nap because we woke up so early to prepare but I don't think it is really everyone because I can hear the voices of Dahyun and Momoring. Here we go again.Are they really up with flirting? They are like that for a week now and we don't even know if there's something going on between them. Sana's some kind of a flirt so we are used to it but these two really confused the hell out of me.

The directors are starting to film Nayeon-unnie and obviously she's showing her cheerfulness and cuteness infront of the camera. Sometimes I don't know if Tzuyu is really our maknae because Nayeon acts as if she is the one that is why we've decided to call Tzuyu as the real maknae and Nayeon as the fake maknae.

"Okay

"Okay. Good job Nayeon!" PD-nim praised Nayeon-unnie

"Mina you're next" PD-nim called.

"Ne."

A lot of shots were taken and after a couple of minutes

A lot of shots were taken and after a couple of minutes. Yaay! I'm done.

"Mina. Thumbs up!" Pd-nim said while smiling.

I smiled back and just continued going to the dressing room to wait for the others to finish shooting.