CHAPTER 35: Hit her

DAHYUN'S POV

As soon as Mina-unnie gets back yesterday I know that she also did something to my best friend out of her control. Mine is different, I did it because of my frustrations. I blamed her and she doesn't even deserve it.

"Dahyunnie, where are you going?" Tzuyu asked

"I'll just go somewhere, just inform others Tzuyu-ah"

"Take care unnie" Tzuyu answered.

I nodded then quickly went out of our dorm. I'll not be accompanied by any of our management's personnel so I'll be free to wherever I wanted to go. It's better with anyone beside me right now, I wanted to look for Chaeyoung, I wanted to look for my best friend and apologize to her. I've witnessed how much she suffers every time that she gets rejected and get abandoned, how fool of me that I just let myself do the same thing to her. I don't want to know that she'll just locked herself in her room again without even coming out, I don't want to know that she'll fill her room with dark paintings again. I don't want my best friend to suffer again that's why I'll try my best to find her and apologize and lastly to be by her side since I know that's she's stuck with a worst situation with Mina-unnie.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

This is basically our last practice here in Korea since we'll be flying to Brazil tomorrow. I seriously don't have time to just cry over someone who doesn't really care about me. If only I knew that she's just playing with my feelings I should have prepare myself and play along with her. I'm not the same Chaeyoung anymore, I wouldn't waste my time locking myself again and acting dumb over someone. Yes I may look stupid yesterday begging her not to turn her back on me but I fully regret it. I can't even imagine myself begging as if my whole life rotates on her. She's just someone whom I wasted my feelings for.

"Chaeyoung-ah, Yerin's been talking about you last night" Jisoo stated while giggling.

I just smirked since I can't believe that she still remembers me.

"Ask your friend why she gave me a very useless number" I blatantly stated.

"Wae? Are you supposedly be hooking up with her?" she asked while laughing

"Whatever" I answered while raising my right eyebrow.

I grabbed the soccer ball beside me and throw it hard going to the net as if I'm playing basketball. I just wanted to let out my anger to those people who took me down and just played with me.

"Ouch!" I heard someone shouted from afar

I looked onto the direction where the sound is coming from and I can see a familiar figure sitting on the ground arching from pain.

The ball hits her hard that's why some of my teammates immediately ran onto her direction and I'm just standing on my spot not even moving. Why is she even here? Does she want to double the pain that she'd given? I've left with no choice but to also go to her direction and pretend that we're in good terms to avoid being bombarded with questions by my teammates but seriously I can't really help other than being mad at her.

"Chaeyoung" she slowly speaks while looking straight to my eyes

"What are you doing here?" I frankly asked since I don't know her agenda of coming on our practice.

She's about to cry because of how I started approaching her but I can see that she's trying hard controlling her tears.

"I just wanted to talk to you. Please?"

"Follow me." I answered then started walking going to our lockers room since there's probably no one in there.

"Chaeyoung-ah, she might still be hurt" Somi shouted.

"Good thing that she know how it feels" I answered in a high-pitch tone.

Although I know that I'm being harsh with Dahyun I just can't act as if we're in good terms. She's my best friend but she just let me down. She blamed me for no reason at all.

As we reached lockers room I quickly face her to quickly end up this conversation.

"Why'd you even went here?" I started asking once again.

"I'm sorry" she stated while looking down and I can say that she's crying because I can hear her little sobs.

"Really? Really Kim Dahyun?"

"Chaeyoung, I just let out my frustrations to you because we're missing Mina-unnie" she added.

"Do you think you did right? I'm not that someone that you could just blame for nothing!" I shouted because of my anger. I just can't control her. Recalling how she made me feel that it's my entire fault is really frustrating.

"T-that's why I'm here. Mianhae, Chaeyoung. If there's someone who could be the most stupid in the entire world, it must be me" she stated looking at me intently while her tears streaming down her face.

I know I can't resist her, she's my best friend after all but it's not easy.

I'm startled as she suddenly hugs me and since I'm wearing a jersey I can feel her teardrops on my shoulder. I know in that exact moment that she's really here in front of me to sincerely apologize. I'm hoping for one person to do the same but I know it's impossible and hell I've never imagine myself forgiving her.

"Don't cry" I slowly uttered.

I end up hugging her as well realizing that in that matter of time I quickly forgave her. No matter how she blamed me I still know that at the end of the day she'll still come back to me and be my side.

"Thank you, Chaeng" she responded.

I just slowly nodded since I don't know how to react anymore. It's just that no matter how angry or frustrated you are to the person you're close with you'll still forgive and be soft to her.