CHAPTER 13: Confirmation

Mina's POV

We really enjoyed yesterday night since all of us are not jam-packed with schedules, we decided to watched a movie before sleeping while eating the ice cream that I bought. One thing that I'm having a fun of is that when someone's fell asleep at our couch, Jeongyeonnie takes a picture then sends it to our group chat. I laughed hard at it because Dahyun is the latest victim having her mouth wide open while sleeping. Right now, only Momo and Nayeon do have a separate schedule so the rest of us are just doing anything that we wanted.

"Yaaa~ Sana-unnie, what did you do here?!!!" Tzuyu's voice echoed from the kitchen.

Right after we heard Tzuyu's voice Sana's giggling while walking fast going to our room's direction but unfortunately she was tripped by Jeongyeon's feet.

"I'm sorry hahahaha" Jeongyeon said while laughing because Sana's looking at her wearing her puppy eyes.

"You intentionally did it" Sana replied while pouting.

"I really did. Tzuyu's shouting from the kitchen and you? Are you trying to escape from her?"

While Jeongyeon's asking Sana, I saw Tzuyu walking out from the kitchen glaring at Sana.

"Tzuyu-ya, I didn't mean it."

"I prepared food since I'm starving but you spilled a water on it" Tzuyu replied and it is very evident that she's mad over Sana.

"Aren't we used to it?" Jihyo asked Tzuyu.

"She's always clumsy.Hahaha" Jihyo added.

While they're arguing because of Sana I can see that Dahyun's walking out from their room and is approaching to where I am seated.

"Mina-unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask something?" she said while looking down.

"Sure. Do you have a favor? Or something like that?"

"Ah. No. I don't have a favor" she immediately replied

"Do you know Chaeyoung?"

I don't know how I'm going to react since Chaeyoung is her friend and I really feel so awkward talking to her about Chaeyoung although Chaeyoung is only my friend.

"Chaeyoung?" I asked to confirm if she's referring to her friend.

"Chaeyoung, my best friend"

"Oww. Yep I knew her."

"She told me that you guys had been talking for days now but she wasn't informed that it was you. At first, I don't believe her so she told me to ask you. I really wanted to know how it happened." Dahyun explained.

I stared at her blankly since I don't really have an idea if I'll really tell her what exactly happened but my mind tells me that it's totally fine since she's Chaeyoung's best friend.

"Do you remember when you guys went to Han River and I was left here all alone?"

"Yes. You told Sana-unnie that you'll just watch a movie" she answered

"Yea. So I was watching a movie from my phone but I received a text message from an unknown number accusing me that I'm Yerin so I don't really want to reply but my guts told me to do so. I told her that I wasn't Yerin and that she probably got a wrong number, she apologized and yea to have it short, we became virtual friends. I told her that I'm Sharon so she doesn't really knew who I am up until I decided to reveal my real identity" I explained to her.

Dahyun just nodded and smiled. I'm merely focused explaining that I haven't noticed Jeongyeon,Sana, Jihyo, and Tzuyu are sitting at my back listening to me.

"Okay. I see unnie. But I didn't notice them as well since I'm also shocked hearing you speak that long" Dahyun lowering her voice while giggling.

"Who's Chaeyoung, Miguriii?" Sana curiously asked.

" Dahyun's best friend and my new friend"

"So you do have a new friend now huh" Sana responsed.

"That's totally fine, at least we knew that Mina-unnie knows how to socialize" Tzuyu jokes and the rest of them just laughed.

"Yaaa. Tzuyu, are you sick?" Jihyo suddenly blurted while hugging Tzuyu from the back.

"Ne. I am"

"Did you take a medicine?"

"No. I haven't. There's no available medicine." Tzuyu responsed.

"Oww. That's fine. I'll be your medicine then." Jihyo said while smiling

"That's why I'm still not yet cured"

We all laughed hearing Tzuyu's response.

As they're talking about some non-sense stuffs I decided to get my Nintendo switch to aid my boredom. Two days remaining and we can finally rest and take a break. Schedules are fun and tiring at the same time but anyway, I hope Momoring and Nayeonnie are doing great right now.

A/N: Sorry for updating late. I'm so busy with my work recently so I hope you Michaeng Shippers understand :) Kamsahamnida.