CHAPTER 40: Into You

MINA'S POV

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I awkwardly asked since she's still hugging me from my back.

"You supposedly be asking if I miss you, should you?" she slowly asks while smiling deeply showing her one sided dimple.

"Why would I ask you that? You already have someone aren't you?" I blatantly asked then face her.

"Would I replace my penguin?" she asked while caressing my right arms.

"I'm not your penguin" I firmly stated then swayed her hands away.

"Ah, jinjja? Then why is your cheeks turning red?" she asked while giggling

"Do you think I'm up for some jokes Son Chaeyoung?" I seriously asked while looking straight at her eyes.

"You've been acting as if we're in good terms even if we are not! I'm not stupid so don't freaking fool me! I saw you at the airport and I know that you saw me too. Stop pretending and leave or else I'll call the security"

She looks so shocked on the way I acted up but I can't control myself not to be mad.

"Look. Leave now because I don't need someone like you" I firmly said then turned my back at her to look for my clothes.

"I-I'm sorry Mina. I love you and I can't lose you this time" she slowly said and I suddenly feel that she's hugging me from my back.

"You can't lose me? How about that girl that you've kissed at the airport Chaeyoung? How about her?! Stop playing around, every action does have equivalent consequences" I firmly stated then removed her arms from hugging me.

"Sore wa tada no kōidesu! Watashi wa sono shunkan ni anata ni au no ga totemo iraira shite imasu. Nani ga okotte mo, watashi wa mada anata o aishiteimasu, Mina. Watashi wa mada anata ni modotte kimasu." She stated in a loud tone

(It's just an act! I'm so frustrated seeing you at that moment and what I only wanted is to make you feel how much it hurts when you chose to leave me alone. No matter what happens I still love you Mina. I will still come back at you.)

I'm so shocked knowing that she knows how to speak our language. I feel so embarrassed recalling the time that I've confessed to her my love and my confusion in my language. All this time she understood what I mean at that time but she pretended as if she knows nothing.

I'm just standing here still trying to process what she has said because I don't really know what to say.

I grabbed my scarf from my pocket and aggressively wiped Chaeyoung's lips since the memory of her kissing that girl is still marked on my mind.

"Ya-yaa! What are you doing?" she said while trying to get away.

"Your lips kissed someone!"

"This is all yours, Minguin" she said then giggles.

We're both startled as we've noticed that my co-members are all watching while smiling widely.

"Mitang, don't worry the germs automatically has been removed as soon as she brushed her teeth." Sana said while laughing.

"Ne. Minari, it's been days now since she kissed the girl so Sana's probably right" Jeongyeonnie agreed.

Chaeyoung's just standing while looking down because of embarrassment and Tzuyu suddenly walks closer that made everyone of us shocked.

"Ya! Next time that you'll hurt Mina-unnie make sure that I'm not aware. I'm warning you" Tzuyu stated firmly showing that she's serious.

"Hahahahaha. Simba don't stand along with Tzuyu, you look like a mushroom" Dahyun suddenly uttered while laughing hard and holding her stomach.

"Who's talking?" Nayeon answered defending Chaeyoung

"By the way Chaeng chaeng how'd you get here?" I suddenly asked since our management doesn't allow unauthorized personnel to enter.

"Why'd you ask? What's important is I'm right here beside you" she said while smiling.

"Woooooow. Son Chaeyoung is the name~" Momo said while eating her all time favorite Nori.

"Momoring?" I asked since I don't get what she's trying to say.

She just smiled at me while clinging onto Dahyun-shi again.

"They help me to get here" Chaeng uttered answering my question earlier.

I looked at all of them who are just standing and smiling widely. Tzuyu's the only one who doesn't seem to be pleased at the moment.

"I'll be meeting Elkie. I've already asked permission to manager-unnie" she uttered then turned her back to us.

Maybe she just cared too much about me since I've been crying a lot these past few days. She may not talk or comfort me but I can feel that she's mad every time that she's seeing me crying.

"In a minute or two we'll be leaving" Jihyo informed us.

"Mina, dress-up now. You've been here since earlier but you haven't changed your clothes yet" Sana reminded me.

"Ne"

They all started to leave the dressing room and only me and Chaeyoung was left.

"When are you leaving?" I seriously asked.

"Tomorrow" she plainly answered.

"Then why'd you come here if you'll just be leaving again?"

"I wanted to, Minguin. There's no way that you'd talk to me if it is only over the phone. Somi helped me out with the expenses and I convinced my coach to let me go back" she explained.

"C-can I be with you tonight?" I awkwardly asked.

She looks shocked as I let out those words since it's basically not my attitude but she just slowly nods.

"You mean you'll spend the rest of the night with me?" she repeated.

"If you'll let me of course I will"