CHAPTER 6: FAMILIAR?

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I'm lying here on my bed right now since we don't have a practice. I'm still bombarded with thoughts, I just can't imagine that Yerin fooled me and gave me wrong number. I don't know if I will take it as positive or negative since I also enjoyed talking to Sharon. She seems so nice though I haven't met her yet. Would it be okay if I'll send her a message? This is not the usual me since I don't want sending message to someone most especially if they know me personally but this case is different because Sharon is only my virtual friend.

CY: Hey! How's your day?

I sent one message but I'm afraid that I won't receive a reply. It will just hurt my pride knowing that I made an effort. Kidding. But seriously I am really expecting her to reply. It may be strange since we just talked the day before yesterday but I feel so comfortable talking to her. I checked my phone to see if there's a message and I found one, it's from my eomma (mom). I'm half disappointed knowing that it is not from Sharon but also happy since it is from my mom.

EOMMA: Chaeyoung, I'm on my way home. Do you want something to eat?

CY: Aniyo eomma. Just drive safely.

EOMMA: Is my little girl being concerned right now?

CY: Eomma, I'm not a little girl anymore.

EOMMA: You are still my little girl, Chaeyoungie.

CY: Whatever, Eomma. Be safe. Saranghae.

Both of my parents work hard to sustain for me and my little brother. My dad's always in overseas and my mom works in a company in Seoul so she basically went home every weekends. After a couple of minutes my phone lit up so I immediately checked it thinking that my mom replied.

SHARON: It's tiring but fun. I'm sorry I just got my phone. My friends pulled a prank to me. They hide it.

CY: Ohh poor Sharon. Are you trying to get some rest now? Am I disturbing you?

SHARON: Yep. I'm trying to get some rest now and no, you are not disturbing me.

CY: Good to know. I'm really bored right now. I'm all alone and I need someone to talk to.

Sharon: That's why you decided to text me?

CY: Somehow? I mean, I really wanted to have some conversation with you.

Sharon: Cool. You are enjoying my presence huh.

CY: I believe you are too much assuming now. 

I'm smiling while sending my reply, talking to her make me feel at ease.

Sharon: And I believe that you are smiling right now.

CY: Omg. Did you install a spy camera at my house?

Sharon: Of course not. I don't even know where you are right now.

CY: I'm just kidding. Can I call you?

Sharon: I'm not sure. But okay I'll just use my earphones then.

I dialed Sharon's number as soon as she agreed. I don't know but there's this urge in me who really wanted to hear her voice.

MINA'S POV

As soon as we get to our dorm I quickly approach Jeongyeon. I don't want her to know that I talked to someone the day before yesterday with someone I don't even know.

"Jeongyeon, can I have my phone back now?"

"Wae? Wae? No Jeongyeon" Nayeon warned her.

"Yaaaa! Please?"