CHAPTER 25: Nado

It's been a week now since I last saw Minguin, it's been a tough week since both of us are busy with our individual schedules. She told me last night through video call that they'll be having a world tour, it will be much harder for us but since that we do not have a choice then we'll just live up to our crazy schedules. I'm also busy with practicing because week from now we'll be having our biggest match this year. It's kind of hard communicating with each other most especially that we're both busy but luckily we still do.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you somehow know the exact date of our departure?" Somi asked.

"I don't know. Coach didn't set expectations yet"

"Okay. I hope it wouldn't hit other scheds"

"Yea. I hope too" I answered then sighed since we just finished with the last set of our practice.

"HUDDLE FIRST BEFORE GOING HOME!" our coach shouted from afar.

Somi and I both rushed going to our team.

"We need to strategize more since we'll be facing a big opponent" coach started.

"But so far, you guys are doing well this past few days" he added.

"Coach, do you have an exact date to when are we leaving?" Somi asks.

"Up to now, I still can't set expectations but I'll tell you as soon as possible"

Somi and the rest just nodded acting as if they're satisfied with the answer.

"Go and rest now, we still have a practice tomorrow" he said then turned his back and starts walking away.

I quickly walks away too going to our locker room. I wanted to go home as soon as possible and lay on to my bed because I'm extremely exhausted.

I picked up all my things from my locker including my phone. I smiled seeing that my Minguin is calling.

I immediately answered her phone call because I really miss her. We just talk last night but I admit I really miss her, her voice that soothes my tiredness from our practices. She's something that you won't tired of talking and won't lose interest when she laughs.

"Chaeng Chaeng?"

"Yes Minguin?" I asked while smiling widely.

"Are you heading home now?" she asks.

"I do am. How about you?"

"We just finished our fan signing event and now we're heading back to our dorm because later we have a broadcast schedule" she explained

"Are you tired my Minguin?" I asked.

I obviously knew that she's tired by just hearing her voice. I wonder why they all still fresh despite of those heavy schedules.

"I am but I'm living my dream so I have no rights to feel being exhausted" she answered while chuckling.

"I'll take a nap once we get home Chaeng Chaeng" she added.

"That's good. Please take care of yourself okay? The last thing that I wanted to know is you being sick Minguin" I sincerely stated.

"I won't. Minguin is strong Chaeng Chaeng" she said then giggles.

"I know. By the way, I'll just drive home. I'll call you once I arrived okay?"

"Okay Chaeng. Drive safely, arasso?"

"Yep" I answered then hangs up.

I'm thankful knowing that despite of Mina's busy schedule she still managed to talk to me.

I knew for some reason that she isn't that kind of person who expresses herself to someone but I'm glad that with me, she's so much comfortable of sharing her feelings and thoughts.

I grabbed the keys on my pocket and turned on the ignition. It's just a short drive from here to our home and Minguin somehow knew that I'll call her not exceeding an hour.

MINA'S POV

We just arrived in our dorm from our fan signing event. It's a super tiring day plus later at dawn we'll be heading to a radio station. Honestly, it is really tiring but knowing that we're making thousands and millions of people happy and inspired, I feel so contented. I once became a fan myself so I knew the feeling of both sides, being a fan and being an idol.

"Momoring, go to our room. Don't sleep there" Jeongyeon exclaimed to Momo who's currently lying at the couch.

"I'm tireeeeeed" Momo refuses.

"Go to your own bed for you to take a nap comfortably" Jeongyeon answered then walks away going to their room.

Everyone seems to be exhausted since these past few days we have bunch of schedules lined up.

I quickly went to our room and laid my back to my bed.

"Ya~ Mina, here's your phone. You left it at the car." Nayeon stated.

"Chaeyoung's calling" she added.

"Ohh. Thank you" I almost forgot that she'll still be calling. Thankfully Nayeon-unnie saw it.

I immediately answered the phone calling wanting to hear Chaeng's voice once again.

"Hey" I heard her voice from the other line.

"Hey. You arrived safely?" I asked in a sleepy voice

"Aww. Minguin is sleepy" she stated then laughed.

"I really am. Can you sing me a song?" I requested.

"Seriously?" she unbelievably asks.

"Ne" I plainly answered.

I feel so sleepy but I suddenly feel energized as I hear that she's strumming a guitar. I'm aware that she knew how to play a guitar but seeing her play it again makes me amaze even more.

Oneul haruneun eottaessnayo
Himdeun ireun eopseossnayo
Geureohge haruharu
Saragamyeon doeneun geogessjyo
Jogeumman deo himeul naeyo nae saenggage

She started singing and that made me even more focused than sleeping. She's singing our lullaby song 'Jaljayo, Goodnight', I really love how she let those words with a very soothing tone.

Baby think about me all night long
Uri hamkkehaneun i sigan
Kkumsogeseon ojik uri dulmani
Mandeureogal haengbokhan sungan

Syaral rallalla syaral rallalla
Jal jayo uri kkumsogeseo
Dasi mannayo

I'm amused with her singing, it feels like I'm hearing an angelic version of our song.

Nareul nareul nareul tteoollyeobwayo
Nareul nareul nareul mannareo wayo

Baby good night jal jayo

Eojesbameun eottaessnayo
Joheun kkumeun kkwosseossnayo
Geureohge haruharu
Saragamyeon doeneun geogessjyo
Jogeumman deo himeul naeyo nae saenggage

Baby think about me all night long
Uri hamkkehaneun i sigan
Kkumsogeseon ojik uri dulmani
Mandeureogal haengbokhan sungan

Syaral rallalla syaral rallalla
Jal jayo uri kkumsogeseo
Dasi mannayo

Nareul nareul nareul tteoollyeobwayo
Nareul nareul nareul mannareo wayo
Nareul nareul nareul tteoollyeobwayo
Nareul nareul nareul mannareo wayo

Eoseo jayo

Baby think about me all night long
Uri hamkkehaneun i sigan
Kkumsogeseon ojik uri dulmani
Mandeureogal haengbokhan sungan

Syalal lallalla syalal lallalla
Jal jayo uri kkumsogeseo
Dasi mannayo

She finished her song with a last strum of her guitar.

"Minguin, you still awake?" she curiously asked.

"Yes, but I'm more sleepy now" I answered.

"It's not yet night but I want you to take a nap." She stated.

"Okay Chaeng chaeng" I answered.

"Saranghae" we didn't exchanged this word since we started dating so it shocks me as I heard her spill those words but I want her to know that I feel the same as what she's feeling.

"Nado Saranghaae, Chaeng Chaeng"

I let out those words and smiles.

I hangs up the phone callsince I'm starting to fell asleep with her voice still echoing through my ears.