CHAPTER 14: As she sings

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I'm kind of feeling so lazy right now thinking that I'll be going back to Gyeonggi-do tomorrow. My mom's back at work today since she's feeling well now. Thinking that I'll be back tomorrow at Gyeonggi-do and will start to practice again makes me feel so grumpy. Since I'm bored at the same time I decided to send a message to Mina.

CY: Hey

I started to prepare a food while waiting for Mina's reply. While I'm pouring a hot water to the noodles my phone suddenly lit up.

MN: Hey

CY: Did you just copy what I've sent to you? Lol.

MN: No. I didn't. How are you doing btw?

CY: I feel so grumpy. I'll be back to Gyeonggi-do tomorrow and I still don't want to leave my mom here.

MN: If I wasn't mistaken, you're here in Seoul right?

CY: Yes, did you by any chance have heard it from Dahyun?

MN: Yep.

Everytime that I get to talk to Mina I feel like I've known her for years now. There's a certain connection where I feel like I'm always satisfied by just talking to her.

CY: I'm really bored right now. Btw, am I disturbing you?

MN: I'm bored too. We don't have any schedules soooo, no, you are far from disturbing me.

CY: Do you want to go out with me?

I don't know where the fucking hell did I get my guts to send her that message without even thinking twice. I knew her answer, surely it's a no. Son Chaeyoung aren't you thinking? She's a celebrity, she's from a famous girl group. It's hard to go out and be with someone ordinary and just famous in the football industry.

MN: Right now?

CY: If you wanted then we can set it later by 6.

MN: I wanted to but I'm shy.

CY: I'm the one who is supposedly be shy right now. Wouldn't it be awkward to ask Mina Myoui to hang out with me?

MN: It's totally not Son Chaeyoung.

MN: It's fine with me. Since it's your last day here in Seoul we'll meet up then.

What I'm feeling right now is indescribable, it's a mixed up feeling. I'm really excited,happy and I can sense that it would be awkward later but I hope it wouldn't.

CY: Okay.I'll see you later then.

MN: Okay Chaeng chaeng. Btw, where will I meet you?

CY: Let's just meet at Han River Park if it's okay with you.

MN: Alright. I can dress up like an old guy to hide my identity. Lol

CY: Are you serious?

I smiled at her idea of hiding her identity to avoid sasaeng fans and paparazzi's.

MN: No I'm just kidding. But seriously, I'll try my best to hide my identity.

CY: That's a great idea, ballermina

While waiting for Mina's message, I opened my SNS first but suddenly there's a pop up notification and it was a message from Dahyun.

DH: Ya~ Chaeyoung-ah, are you and Mina talking right now?

CY: None of your business, dubu. Why are you asking if you can't even believe me last time?

DH: Whatever your drama is, just answer me.