CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND

MINA'S POV

It's been two days since I went to Gyeonggi-do to talk to Chaeyoung and I admit that although we didn't really have a long time I still enjoyed it. I'm still here in Korea but I'll be back in Japan again tomorrow to spend my remaining days with my family.

I'm all alone here right now in our dorm because I'm waiting for Nayeonnie, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Dahyun, we talked in our group chat so we decided to go to an amusement park. After half an hour, the three arrive except for Dahyun. They all hugged me then after Nayeon-unnie spoke.

"Dahyun called us earlier. She'll just be going directly to the amusement park since she'll be going somewhere important first"

"Okay then." I answered.

"So Minari, we're good to go then, right?" Jihyo asks.

"Yeah. Sure"

-

We are riding our private car right now to go to the amusement park while playing some random music but apparently, we heard Jeongyeon's sudden chuckles.

"Guys. Have you read Sana's message?" she laughingly asked.

"Noooo. Why?" Jihyo and Nayeonnie answered in unison.

"Some act of snakes again" Jeongyeon answered.

"Like what?" I curiously asked.

"She says we went to enjoy ourselves without her, as a pay she'll be kissing us one by one as she gets back" Jeongyeon reads the message from our group conversation.

"That idiot" Nayeon commented.

I opened my phone to read Sana's message by myself, it's funny but what's more funny Jeongyeon replied using her careless facial expression. As I'm back-reading the messages to see if I missed something my phone suddenly turns black and after a couple of seconds the screen shows that Chaeng is calling. I don't mind if my three co-members are around, they wouldn't mind as well so I answered the phone call quickly.

"Hey?" she asks from the other line.

"Hey. Why did you call?" I curiously asked since we're not even talking through messages right at this moment.

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice" She responds.

I can feel like my cheeks are turning red right now just hearing her response through the other line, what more if it's in person.

"How are you doing by the way?" I asked her.

"I'm sick Minguin" she answered.

"Who's Minguin?"

"You. You are Mina and you are Penguin. Minguin"

"Alright. Did you already have your medicine?"

"Minguin is concerned huh" she teasingly said.

"Of course. Who would not be?" I immediately responded.

"Do you want me to go there to you?" I added.

I'm waiting for her answer but the line just suddenly cuts off and hoping that she'll call back but unfortunately, she did not.

"Mina we're here" Nayeon-unnie told me since I was the one who didn't know about this certain amusement park.

I followed them and went out of the car as well but I still continued surfing the internet and taking a look at some online products.

"There's Dahyun-shi" I can hear Jihyo but I'm still unbothered because I'm somehow interested in what I saw. I just followed them while I'm focused on my phone.