"Even so, even if I have seen and fought in the midst of battle, I still can't be rid the fact that hundreds, if not thousands of lives are being wasted here, thousands upon thousands of casualties, all for what?" Edeline said, shaking her head. Percy nodded in agreement, Wymer too was nodding his head to her statement.

"We better get rested, it's about to go dark." Wymer said, looking at the horizon. Indeed the sun was starting to set. Magnificent orange Rays were present in the sky, providing Percy at least some serenity, if not for the ongoing war that was happening, Percy would've believed everyone was at peace. Percy nodded and stretched a little, giving a small yawn. Percy just now felt the soreness of battle weighing over him, his fatigue slowly getting to him.

"Yeah, agreed." Edeline said, giving off a small nod. Percy walked with Wymer whilst Edeline went back to her tent. Wymer and Percy though were walking in comfortable silence, the atmosphere of war still hanging over them. Finally the two managed to find the perfect spot to set up their tent. It wasn't that far from the other crusaders that you could get ambushed, it wasn't too close that you could hear their footsteps. It was just the right distance that the two could enjoy some peace and quiet without the fear of being ambushed.

Percy grabbed a small box from his pocket and placed it on the ground. Percy pressed the button right on top of the box, the box producing a small light, the box expanding into a fully fledged tent. Wymer set up his tent beside Percy's so that the two could protect each other's backs when need be. Percy opened the flap on his tent and entered, giving a small yawn, it was a good thing the curse of silence at least gave him the ability to yawn, Percy gained at least the small pleasure from yawning.

Percy took of his combat boots and jumped right into the bed. Staring right at the ceiling of his tent, closing his eyes and trying to sleep. Keyword tried. Percy kept tossing and turning on his bed, unable to fall right to sleep, much to his annoyance. Percy couldn't sleep, he had insomnia, even though he felt fatigued, he still couldn't get the sight of battle from his mind. If Percy had a voice, he would've screamed a multitude of curse words in the air from his annoyance.

Eventually after a few hours Percy got enough of it and dragged himself out of bed, Percy wore his combat boots and went outside, feeling the coldness of the dead of night. The moon was directly above, giving the battlefield an eerie glow. Percy guessed it was around midnight. Percy gave off a small yawn, walking around the crusader camp, the camp itself was pretty dead, not literally. Nobody was up at this time of night, some tents still had lights in them, Percy didn't know if they were awake or not.

Percy walked around trying to get his insomnia to go away, even though he felt tired, he was still restless, Percy needed a small breath of fresh air to calm down his nerves. His emotions were all haywire, he didn't know what to do, Percy wished he was still in Camelot, being laid back with Arthur and Merlin, those were the days. Percy shook his head, his heart was beating abnormally fast. His mind slowly drifting towards Edeline.

He didn't know what to think of her, Percy knew he had some sort of emotions stirring inside him, even though Percy tried to burry it, he still couldn't help but let a few of those emotions out, sometimes getting a breath of fresh air made Percy go in a sort of refresh mode where he let out those emotions in a slow process. Percy needed to stay strong, people expect him to be, now that he was a Templar more weight was burdened upon his shoulders, Percy couldn't crack, he just couldn't.

His mind once again drifted towards Edeline, he had feelings for her, Percy couldn't deny it any longer, he knew he had it, ever since the beginning, he knew he would eventually fall for her, Percy just couldn't bring himself to admit it, he couldn't admit it it to himself, and to her. Percy shook his head and chuckled, oh how Percy longed to talk, Percy wanted to speak up, he wanted to have a voice, he wanted to voice out his own thoughts. But he couldn't, literally, and figuratively, the only person he could really talk to was Merlin, and he was nowhere near here.