PvP, Battle of Beacon

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Pyrrha please snap out of it!

The Barrier shattered allowing the Nevermore in pushing both me and Pyrrha back. The Nevermore charged at Pyrrha, but before it could reach her, I impaled it with my two swords and it screeches in pain.

Y/N: You will not lay one feather on her!

Pyrrha: Y/N?

Y/N: Leave her alone!

Ruby then runs up to me.

Ruby: Y/N!

Y/N: Ruby!

The Nevermore flew up, and then went back to charge at me. But as I tried to, all the rocket lockers knocked it down. The Nevermore again screeched in pain. The lockers opens revealing all of the students weapons. Everyone got to their lockers and grabbed their weapons. The Nevermore was slowly getting up after that making all the students get off. Ren slashed it in the eye then Nora slammed on the hammer. Yatsuhashi and I then used our swords to slash and decapitate it.

Pyrrha: Y/N I-

Pyrrha then looked at the scrap of Penny's clothing that she held in her hands tearing up.

Pyrrha: I'm so sorry.

Y/N: It wasn't your fault Pyrrha. None of this is.

Ryoko: She's right.

I walked up to Pyrrha holding her weapons in my hands

Y/N: Whoever was on the microphone was the person that did this. And we have to make sure no more life's are taken. (Handing her weapons to her)

She grabs them. A bunch of griffons screech.

Ren: Griffons.

Neptune: Anybody got a plan of attack?

Ruby: Y/N. I need your scroll.

Y/N: Sure. here. (Hands her my scroll)

She uses my scroll to get her weapon.

Ruby: Thanks. Here. (Hands back scroll)

A griffon stops in front of her locker before Ruby could get to it. I shot it making it fly away from the locker allowing Ruby to get her weapon

Y/N: Yeah, except her is also a gun instead of a chain.

Port and Oobleck came down from there booth holding their weapons.

Port: Students. I think it would be best for you to leave.

Ruby: But we can fi-

Oobleck: Miss Rose. This day will surely go down in Remnants history.

Oobleck: I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it.

Y/N: Let's go everyone! (Points with one of my swords)

Everyone then runs in that direction except for Ryoko who runs up to me.

Ryoko: Like a true leader.

Then we see a flashing light which was Velvet taking a picture of us.

Coco: Velvet!

Velvet runs to Coco.

Y/N: (to Ryoko) Let's go!

Ryoko: Right!

We all ran out of the arena to see Ironwood there.

Ruby: What's going on?

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang invade Beacon and to make matters worse, some- Vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our controls. So I'm-

He draws his weapon and shoots the Grimm behind us.

Ironwood: Going to take it back.

He begins to walk towards a bullhead.

Jaune: What should we do?

Ironwood: You have two choices: Defend your Kingdom and your school... Or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave. Let's move out!

He then leaves on a bullhead.

Sun: I mean- Come on.

Jaune: We can take a ship to Beacon.

Everyone then gets on a ship. Ryoko just stares at the bullhead that Ironwood got on.

Y/N: Ryoko, are you in or out

Ryoko:... What kind of question is that? Of course I'm in!

Ryoko and I got on a ship to Beacon to.

Y/N: Kitsune. Stay near me or Ryoko. Or any of Team RWBY and Team JNPR. Ok?

Kitsune: Right!

We all saw the ship Ironwood was on blow up. Ryoko and Ruby went to the back of the ship.

Sun: What are you doing.

She runs and jumps out of the ship.

Time-skip to Beacon

We were slashing and killing all the Grimm around until I sensed a presence. I slowly looked behind me and my eyes widen to see who it was.

Y/N: Mom, Dad.

Ryoko: What?!

They looked like them. Except with purple vains and pale gray skin

I then remembered the dream I had not to long ago

Dad: We are of the Grimm now. You will have to kill us to stop us

I snapped out of it to see my Dad trying to slash me with his sword. I dodged but he kicked me in the stomach making me stumble back.

Mom: You won't escape your fate. Our queen wants you two dead.

Ryoko then steps beside me. All the Grimm stops fighting as well as the students. They are all looking towards us.

Y/N: Why did the Grimm stop?

Dad: They stopped because of the tremendous power we possess. This is the battle that everyone can't miss. The battle to decide who's stronger. Us... or you. Akuma won't even have to deal with you.

Y/N: Akuma? Tch.

Ryoko, Dad, Mom, and I all get into fighting position with everyone and every Grimm watching. We all charged at each other

————————————————————————
End of chapter