💜 Opportunities pt 1 - Sero/Baku/Kiri/Kami/Todo/Deku

Hey guys!!! I'm finally updating!!! Surprise! I'm not dead 😂😂😂

I have been thinking SO MUCH about updating but I'm lazy and I procrastinate too much so it's been like 5 months and I'm sorry-

Now I don't want to make any promises BUT I also want to update by Bakugou Huntress book soon

also PLS DONT SPOIL THE NEW BNHA SEASON FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE THANKS
Part 2: Sero date, Todo date, Kiri date, cliffhanger (dun dun dun)
Part 3: Endings for each of the boys

*****

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! I keep on noticing Bakugou staring at you in class! Do you think he likes you?" Asked one of your best friends, Mina, as she ran to the lunch table you were sitting at.

"Really? I keep on noticing Kirishima and Kaminari stealing glances at you!" Your other best friend, Yaomomo, said.

"Midoriya-san talks about you a lot when I talk to him. I've also heard Sero mention you a couple of times too." Ochako adds in.

"I've had someone tell me they think Todoroki-san likes me. Is this real?!" You ask in utter disbelief.

"Girl, what are you gonna do? Six boys liking you? That's some major competition for your heart!" Mina says with her big, excited eyes.

"Well it all depends on who you like, (y/n)." Yaomomo nudges you with her elbow.

"I don't know guys...Todoroki-san was beginning to appeal to me since he's such a mystery...but I also started to like Kirishima-san for how bright and positive he is. I can't like all six, though! What do I do?" You were starting to get fidgety with the information of six boys liking you instead of just one.

"Ooh, I know!" Mina suddenly says. "Take each one out on a date and see whose date you like the most!"

"But what if I end up liking all of them?" You ask.

"You can date all six then!"

"Don't be absurd, Mina" Yaomomo smiles at her pink friend.

"What if I end up liking none of them?" You asked with raised eyebrows, looking in between all of your best friends.

"Just tell the truth then, easy." Tzuyu adds in.

"We'll help you with your final decision if you really need the help." The lunch bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, as Ochako got done speaking.

"Or make a pros and cons list. That'll make it easier at least, kero." Tzuyu said as they got up and exited the lunchroom.

"Good idea! I'll ask them to stay after school today."

~Timeskip to after school brought to you by my Exploso Daddy Katsuki~

"Alright, make this quick, stupid smile; I want to go home." Bakugou said, folding his arms. (a/n: I literally just made up his nickname for you please bear with me lol)

"Okay then...I'll just cut to the chase. I have reason to believe all six of you like me. So, to make things fair and easy, I'm allowing the six of you to take me on dates starting next week. Then, I'll think about it on Sunday, and I'll tell you my honest opinion after school the following Monday. So pick a day you want to have the date now so no time is wasted when the day comes."