🌧️💜🍋Apology - Bakugou

Requested by the dazzling MiroB48💞

*****

Y'all I'm so confused there's like three people that I think like me and I'm hella confused bc I definitely like one, I'm 'eh' on the other, and I know for a fact the other one likes me but I just see him as a friend--

*****

You slammed the front door of you and Bakugou's shared apartment wide open. Tears were streaming down your face. You had just caught Bakugou with another girl. You didn't catch him in bed with another girl... No, you caught him kissing another girl. You were inside a shop, looking around for a Christmas sweater you could wear to your older brother's Christmas party. After finding one you liked and bought it, you exited the store and were immediately greeted by the sight of him locking lips with a girl who had fawn colored shoulder length hair. You stood there, absolutely speechless, not knowing how to react because you thought Bakugou would never be the one to cheat. I mean, in your nearly three years of dating, you haven't caught him looking at other girls like he looks at you; with pure love and admiration in his eyes.

When Bakugou pushed the girl off of him, he turned his head to his right and saw you standing there, frozen in place with your mouth slightly opened in complete shock. You heard him mutter out a "shit" before turning his body and stepping to approach you, but he didn't even take two steps before you turned and started running. You ran out of the mall, not being bothered by the sudden coldness since it was snowing, and called for a taxi, not wanting to go to your car (since Bakugou had the keys).

"(Y/n) wait up damnit!" You heard him shout as you got in and shut the door of the cab. You told the taxi cab driver the address of your apartment building, telling him to hurry when you saw Bakugou gaining speed and almost reaching you.

Bakugou didn't reach the cab in time, as the taxi had sped off with snow being kicked up from the spinning of the wheels in the direction of your apartment building. He stood looking at the quickly departing taxi through the snow falling (that was becoming more dense by the second) before running and getting in his car and following behind the taxi. He had several cars beeping at him and swerving out of his way as he practically speeding to catch up to you in the taxi cab.

Finally reaching your apartment building (but not really paying attention to how long it took since you were basically breaking down in the back of the seat), you quickly picked up your sweater, paid the driver a 20 dollar bill, and slammed the door shut before walking as fast as you could without slipping on any potential ice that formed up to the doors of your apartment building. You were so upset that you didn't realize you nearly knocked over your neighbor on the way up the stairs to your floor.

Bakugou had pulled in and parked as he saw the taxi cab beginning to drive off. He quickly shut off the car and let the driver's door close with a 'bam' before running after you as you entered the building. He could see where you were going since you left behind footprints of melting snow and slush on the treads of the stairs. You could hear his voice echoing and bouncing off of the walls of the hallway that contained the stairs, prompting you to hurry quicker up the stairs.

Finally getting to your floor, you wasted no time in running to your door with fresh, hot tears streaming down your face. In your state of nervousness upon seeing the door to your floor swing open from the staircase and noticing Bakugou making his way towards you, you dig around in your purse with shaky hands to find the key you own to your apartment door. Your breathing picked up and you became more frantic in your search for your keys. With him just feet away from you, you finally find your keys and insert the one that belonged to your apartment door. You turned your key and hurriedly opened your door, trying to slam it shut only to hear the smack of Bakugou's hand against the wood when he stopped it.