🍋Daddy's Baby Girl - Bakugou

Since this particular soundcloud NSFW audio file is actually no longer on soundcloud, I decided to tease French_Kitty by recreating one of the audio files we listened to (BBG WE NEED TO LISTEN TO MORE AND CRINGE AGAIN) and bring back some amazing memories 😂

*****

when I was listening to those audio files I was cringing, while writing this I was cringing thinking about it, so I hope you get to experience the cringe yourself 🙂

*****

I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THEM BUT I CANNOT STOP YOU SO TAKE THIS AS A WARNING

*****

Bakugou was mad at you. He was very angry at you. He was stuck at work while you were home.... and horny. You eventually resorted to pleasuring yourself, until you got the even better idea of teasing him. You took picture after picture and sent them all to him. As you took more pictures, the clothes you were wearing was eventually all discarded. You sometimes even took a video so he can hear your breathy moans and sighs of his name.

From the first time he opened his messages to see that first erotic picture of you, his breath immediately caught in his throat, and he began to choke on his spit. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?!" He asked after the first few photos. You, of course, ignored him and just sent more, but being the sly and naughty little shit you were, you didn't care, and sent each photo with a wickedly mischievous smirk plastered on your face.

Each time he saw the notification that he got a new message from you, his jeans tightened ever so slightly more. It killed him when he would look at the clock to see how many minutes left until the end of his shift. 30 minutes. 15 minutes. 7 minutes. 4 minutes. 1 minute.

As soon as the big clock hand clicked onto the number 12, Bakugou gathered all of his things and speed walked out of the office building. He even ran into one of his fellow coworkers, sending papers (and a few curse words from that coworker's mouth) flying. Bakugou didn't bother to curse out that coworker as he was too focused on getting home and just completely ravaging your body.

When he had made it home, he went to put his keys in the lock of the front door, but you beat him too it as you opened the door yourself. "Hi Daddy~" You greeted him with a sly smirk on your face as you stood in the doorframe wearing the red, very see through lingerie set that he absolutely loves seeing you in.

You back up just enough so he can enter and put his suitcase down and his coat on the coatrack; all while staring you straight in the eye. As he slowly closed the door behind him (and not taking his eyes off of you), you continued to slyly smirk at him.

After you heard the 'click' of the door closing and locking, Bakugou started to take slow steps towards you, but with each step he took towards you, you took a step back until your back hit a wall. "Do you know how much of a tease you were being to Daddy while he was at work?" He asked you in a low, but intense tone. "Do you know how hard you made Daddy while he had to sit and do work? You've been a naughty little girl, haven't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." You respond with.

"On your knees." He demands just a few seconds later.

With the most impish grin you can manage, you lowered yourself at a very teasingly slow pace until you were comfortably down on your knees. You looked up at him, with your impish grin unwavering, for a few seconds before lifting your hands to run your fingers delicately over his very hard member through the material of his pants. The look in his ruby red eyes resembled a brightly burning fire, and you could've sworn that lust filled embers swirled in his eyes as he stared down and into your own (e/c) eyes with a look of intense passion for you.