💜🍋I've Always Liked You. I Never Stopped Liking You - Bakugou

YALL THE GYM PARTNERS LEMON HAS THE MOST READS AS IM WRITING THIS AND IM CONFUSED CAUSE ITS SO BAD 😭

*****

Also I AM SO SORRY French_Kitty cause you requested this the beginning of the month and I'm publishing it like two weeks later

*****

Quirk explanation: Shadow - You are able to manipulate shadows and create your own too. You can also spawn tiny shadow creatures that help you in your battle and you are strongest when it's dark and there's plenty of shadows around.

*****

A L S O 16 is the legal age of consent in PA so this is totally legal in my state (*cough* but Japan's is like 13 tho *cough*)

12 years ago...
"Come on (y/n)! This way!" Your childhood best friend Bakugou Katsuki grabbed your hand and began to drag you into the woods.

"B-b-but Kacchan... Y-You know I-I'm afraid of the woods..." You mumble.

"There's nothing to fear with me around! I'll beat up anything that tries to hurt you! I'm gonna be the number 1 pro-hero someday!" He stated proudly as he stopped momentarily to put his hands on his hips.

You shyly smiled at him as you twiddled your thumbs. "A-And I'll be your b-biggest fan!"

"But what about my sidekick?" He asked, his tone a bit quieter.

"I... I still haven't gotten my quirk yet Kacchan... I-I may never get o-one..." You say as you look down at your feet.

"What?!" He yelled. "Of course you will! Now come on we're so close!" He said as he grabbed your hand once more and pulled you deeper into the woods. The sounds of creatures you couldn't see, twigs randomly snapping around you, and rustling sounds made you frantically look around you.

"Ka-Kacchan p-pl-please... How far a-away is it?" You asked with panic laced in your tiny soft voice.

"Here!" He yelled, making you jump. When he turned and saw you practically shaking from fear, he let go of your hand to quickly pull you into a hug. "I told you I won't let anything hurt you right?" He asked with a tinsie tiny blush on his face as he looked away after he broke the hug.

His words made you calm down enough to stop shaking. He was your best friend for a reason, he always knew what to say to calm you down. "Y-Yeah... Th-thanks Kacchan," You smiled.

He turned up his nose as he squatted down to be near the base of a tree. You figured he wanted you to do the same, so you squatted down next to him, being careful not to let dirt get on your light (f/c) frilly dress.

Once he noticed you next to him, he scooped up some dirt. He moved it around in his hands until some bright red little shell things appeared through the dirt. "These are ladybird beetles. They're not harmful, and they're one of the tiniest beetles..." He told you as he brought his cupped hand of dirt close to your face.

"Woah... They're so pretty and tiny!" You said with a smile on your face and wonder in your eyes as you started to lightly poke at these tiny beetles. He let go out that pile of dirt as he softly grabbed your right hand with his left. With his right hand, he scooped up a ladybird beetle and placed it on your hand. You giggled ever so quietly when you could feel the little beetle crawl up your arm. Before it could reach your dress, he brought his hand up to your arm so that the ladybird beetle can crawl back on his hand so he can put it down.