💜Family (Snow pt. 2) - Bakugou

So although French_Kitty didn't ask me for a part two, I'mma still do one bc I have the cutest idea for a Christmas-y oneshot

*****

Also I'm posting this a day early bc I'm bored and I just want Christmas to be here lol

*****

Don't be mad when I say that this is pure fluff! It's not a lemon bc the idea I had for it just wasn't lemon content at all, either way I hope you enjoy and I hope you have/had a merry Christmas! 💞

*****

"Aaaaaaand fetch guys!" You say to your now three year old pomsky, Dewy, and his doggy playmate, another pomsky named Dawn. Dawn actually belonged to your best friend Jirou, and her husband, Kaminari, but they were away on vacation so they put you and Bakugou in charge of dog sitting Dawn (again, my bbg French_Kitty ships these two so hard so don't get too mad lol). You, Bakugou, Dewy, and Dawn were outside your house in your front yard. You were playing fetch with the duo pomsky's with some toys you found inside.

Dewy and Dawn raced each other and kept on bumping into each other as they went to retrieve the Christmas themed squeaky toy you threw. There was about three inches of snow outside, and so when the two tried to stop themselves, the snow decreased their traction, and the two pomsky's tumbled over one another. You became a bit concerned at the thought that one could've possibly been hurt, but you had to hold back your giggles when their heads popped up from the snow with an obvious playful and excited look on their cute lil' doggy faces.

Dewy was just a little quicker than Dawn, and so he got to the squeaky toy before her, but that didn't stop Dawn and her determination. She chased after Dewy as fast as her little legs could take her in three inches of snow, but she didn't see that Dewy had stopped right in front of you to hand you the toy with the happiest of wags with his tail, and so Dawn ran into Dewy, which caused Dewy to drop the ball. You squatted down to pick up the toy as you brightly smiled seeing the two pomsky's chase each other throughout the yard. You were so lost in their tiny little yaps and playful growls that you didn't realize Bakugou was calling your name.

"Oi, (y/n), come inside before you get too cold!" Upon seeing you not react to his words, he put on his winter jacket with a groan before closing the front door and making his way towards you. "Oi, dumbass, are you deaf or some shit? I said come inside!"

You rolled your eyes in a playful way at him, but he couldn't see as your back was facing him. "I know it's cold Bakahoe, snow in the winter time usually means it's gonna be a little chilly.."

Bakugou looked at you with a look of tiredness on his handsome features as he forcefully breathed out his nose. He started walking forward so he could wrap his arms around your frame and force you inside, but given the fact you could hear the crunch of the snow under the feet, you discreetly dropped the squeaky toy and balled up some snow in your hands. Just before he was able to touch you, you quickly stood up and turned around to throw the snow all at him.

While you were laughing hysterically upon seeing his shocked face when you threw the snowball directly at his face, he melted the snow off of him with the heat of his quirk and started running to chase you, as Dewy and Dawn were doing.

"Oh shit!" You said before you took off running with all the speed you could manage.

"(Y/n) get your ass back here!!" Your boyfriend yelled from a few feet behind you.