500 followers Q+A! 💞💞💞

Thank you guys so much for 500+ followers, almost 170K reads, and 3K+ votes! Seeing all these numbers continue to rise means the world to me! I seriously can't thank y'all enough! I was going to do a super long paragraph on how much you guys mean to me,, and how many incredible things you did to me, but recently my Wattpad has been getting super slow when I reach just a couple hundred words on my phone, so I'mma keep this short and sweet! Thank you guys SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart for 500 followers! Seeing so many people enjoying my writing only motivates me further in becoming a writer, and you guys have blessed me with the opportunity to go to college and become a creative writing major! I can PROMISE you that despite all the hardships I've been through recently, I am not giving up on my books (a/n: dont make promises you cant keep, M.)! You guys have done so much for me and I am extremely thankful! Thank you for sticking around for so long and seeing me progress and get better always~

SO for the Q+A, unlike last time, you can ask multiple questions, but like last time, the questions can be on anything, not just bnha! You guys have until Feb. 24th to ask away at your heart's content!

A quick shoutout to these amazing people: French_Kitty chocolatechaneil Pikachu1st YaBoiSkinnyPeePee Nimuyu OfficKirishima zoochez Amane8009 MakotosHoe and several other people that I can't quite @ rn bc my Wattpad is starting to go slow again lol

One question I have for you guys though: I've been like... positively obsessed with Kpop recently, more specifically BTS, and I am very tempted to make a oneshot book with these Gods walking amongst men. I know I'm already drowning in requests for this lemon book, and I have so many xreader books I need to work on, but for those who listen to/like BTS, please let me know what you think! It's much appreciated! 고마 워요!

speaking of BTS please enjoy this picture of my bias 💜 he's so adorable and bubbly and I love him so much

and enjoy this hot asf picture of him too 🤤😍

(p.s. my bias wrecker is easily namjoon 😂 but I love all of them equally 💞)

PPS HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO HOBI THIS BEAUTIFUL ADORABLE SWEET BOY ILYSFM

update 6/22/19: this was fucking forever ago and neither hobi is my bias nor is namjoon my bias wrecker oof