💜🍋Mischief at the Halloween Party - Bakugou

I couldn't concentrate to well while writing this so here have a half-assed lemon 😂

*****

also this is gonna be an olderAU/adultAU cause the plot idea I had for this fit better with adults instead of teens

*****

P.S. Happy late birthday to my bird bub Tokoyami 🐦💞

*****

"(Y/n)! What's taking you so long?" Mina, your twin sister, yelled up to you from downstairs.

You smirked and rolled your eyes before checking your makeup and costume one last time. "Calm your tits Mina I'm done now." You sarcastically say as you walk down the stairs.

"I'm your older sister you don't get to say that to me." She smiled.

"Mina... You're my older sister by like three minutes. And also it's older TWIN. Saying sister makes it sound like there's a bigger age gap between us," you patted her shoulder. "Now come on, there's hot singles in ridiculous costumes waiting for us."

"I'm not looking though!" Mina laughed. "It's pretty obvious you want to seduce some dude with that way too revealing Red Riding Hood costume!!"

"And It's really obvious you're not looking either, you with your grandma costume. You know, the common other costume to mine is the werewolf." You giggled.

"Pfft (y/n) please, it's so freaking obvious that you wore that costume for the sole purpose of you knowing that Bakugou is gonna be a werewolf~. Besides, he's hosting it, and a little birdie has told me he may or may not have a thing for you. It's like he knew you were gonna be Red Riding Hood too~"

You turned away from her with a pink blush dusting your cheeks. "C'mon let's leave already. We're gonna be late." You pouted, completely ignoring her teasing.

"Just imagine all the people going up to you and Bakugou being all like "your couple's costumes are so cute!"" Mina said as she walked up behind you and started to push at your shoulders, pushing you out the door and down the street to Bakugou's home, which was just 10 blocks away from your house.

"How could Bakugou like me though? I mean... We don't talk that often, except when we run into each other in that coffee shop on the corner or when he comes to the bar with his friends..." You mumble as you looked sullenly down at your feet, Mina now walking besides you and no longer pushing you.

Mina sighed. "All those times you met can't be coincidences. You go to the coffee shop every Saturday before you do your weekend chores; so does he. And you're a bartender for crying out loud, he's probably super jealous of all the times he saw those men hitting on you but he couldn't do anything because he was either with his friends or he knew you were busy. There's also the possibility that he didn't do anything because if he did make a scene, he would have a hard time explaining why he decided to make a scene, since you two aren't dating... Yet."

"You say 'yet' like we're bound to start dating eventually..."

"(Y/n) I could smack you right now! It's so painful sometimes to watch you two be so lovesick for each other and you two not doing anything about it! Like Jesus just hook up already!"