💜🍋Laundry Room Rendezvous - Bakugou

So YaBoiSkinnyPeePee ik you requested this a while ago and you wanted this done before your other request but I also know this is like weeks overdue and I'm so sorry I suck

*****

Scene inspiration comes from that laundry room scene between Ross and Rachel in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
*cough* except y'all take it further in this *cough*

*****

The laundry room to your apartment building wasn't busy that day, and you were thankful. You finally were able to wash your clothes after about a week of not being able to, due to multiple things; including your job, your older brother's wife giving birth, your pug being sick, and needing to go to the gym. Going to the gym at least twice a week was a huge reason as to why you needed to wash your laundry so badly.

You entered the room and put your basket full of dirty clothes down on top of a washing machine. You opened the lid and were going to start throwing clothes in until you realized you forgot your laundry detergent. After debating and telling yourself that your laundry should be fine if you left it there, as you only lived on the third floor, you quickly ran up to fetch it from your apartment before heading back down. You entered just in time to see a much older lady move your basket to another washing machine before putting her own basket down and putting her clothes in there.

"Hey! Hey excuse me! I was gonna use that!" You quickly said as you walked up to her.

"Yeah and? I'm using now. You can find another." She harshly told you.

You gasped. "But my basket was there! Putting your basket on top of it means you claimed it!" You started to panic.

"Since when?" The older lady turned to you with one of her hands on her hips as the other rested on the laundry machine.

"Just let her use it you old hag. She was clearly here first. Besides there's plenty around, no need to bitch over one damn laundry machine." You suddenly heard a deep and sexy voice from besides you.

You turned your head to see the very cute man who lived across the hall from you. He had a little basket of his own and he was staring intensely at the older lady with his intimidating blood red eyes. You felt your face heat up as a blush exploded on your cheeks and face. "The hot guy who lives across from me is defending me?!" You internally fangirled.

You two had ran into each other on multiple occasions, but you were way too shy to start any sort of interaction. You'd just mumble out a 'hi' and got on your way as you hoped he didn't see your reddening cheeks.

"Well why can't she find another?" The older lady tried defending herself.

"Because she doesn't need to if she was here first." He growled at her.

The older lady stared at him for a couple of seconds before huffing out and grabbing her clothes out of the machine to put back in her basket so she could go somewhere else.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in as you watched her retreat to a washing machine. "Thank you Thank you Thank you! I was not in the mood to deal with her,"

"Yeah, don't mention it." He told you as he put his stuff down on the laundry machine directly next to yours. You started to put your clothes into the laundry machine, but your eyes couldn't help but wander over to the attractive man. You slowly grabbed another piece of out your basket, but you didn't put it in, as you found yourself mesmerized by his hands. Your face heated up as you subconsciously bit your lower lip.