🍋Gym Partners - Bakugou

LMAO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER LEMON I WROTE SO IM SORRY IF ITS TERRIBLE AND CRINGEY OK THNX ENJOY IG

*****

It seems like I have not made myself clear. Please, for the love of God, PLEASE stop commenting "he doesn't know my name?!" bc I have stated before that I am beyond tired and annoyed with getting those comments. This is my first lemon, I have obviously gotten better since then. This also really has me questioning how old some of y'all are bc hookups/one night stands where they don't know each other's names do happen. I have enough going on in my life and I don't need to be told the same thing over and over again over my first lemon. Thank you.

*****

Bakugou was always interested in you. From the first time he seen you doing squats your ass has always enticed him. When you would do your warm-up jumping jacks, his eyes couldn't help but wander to your bouncing chest. Even when you stopped to grab your towel or get a drink from your water bottle Bakugou would momentarily stop himself and appreciate the way the sweat would glisten on your body. And whenever he does push-ups he loves to imagine you under him, there to give him a kiss everytime he leans down. He'd almost always remove his shirt around you in hopes of getting your attention.

And boy did he.

Whenever he removed his shirt, you'd always catch yourself staring at his amazingly sculpted muscles. His deliciously perfect chest and abs that you always wish you could drag your fingers down.

Oh how it gave you goosebumps.

In a way, it was like playing a game of footsies. You'd always tease each other but it never escalated further than that.

Until today.

It's been well over a month since the teasing has started. And frankly, Bakugou has had enough of this little game.

You had arrived at the gym not too long ago, and you were just about to start your warm up stretches. That is until a certain male tapped you on your shoulder and made you turn around.

"I'm going to be lifting some heavy weights. Think you could spot for me?" The smirk on his face told you something was up, but you couldn't exactly place your finger on what. But of course you never missed the opportunity to watch an incredibly attractive guy lift some heavy weights and show off those amazing pecs of his.

"Yeah, of course." You said, trying not to break out into a deep red blush at the thought of it all.

His smirk only grew wider as he led you to the bench press in which all of his stuff was set down at. He took a quick drink from his water bottle and briefly looked at you for a millisecond before securing the cap and gently tossed it to his bag. He got on the bench press and gripped the bar while you stood in front of the machine and lightly set your hands on the bar as well, nodding soon afterwards to tell him he could start.

Bakugou's smirk grew yet again as he lifted the bar up and began to do some presses. The weight on the bar wasn't that much heavier than what he's used to, but to hell if he wasted an opportunity to show off to you.

The tightening and contracting of his arm muscles most certainly caught your attention though. If you wanted to be honest with yourself, it didn't even look like the weights affected him that much, and it was way beyond the level you could ever bench press, so to say you were impressed is an understatement.

While you took your time in admiring his biceps and triceps, he opened one of his eyes and looked up into your eyes. He mentally cheered about his plan working so far.