🍋Furball and Pomeranian - Bakugou

Requested by the lovely Pikachu1st 💞

*****

Quirk explanation: Feline - Has the abilities like that of a cat. Run faster, jump higher, increased health, has sharp claws and teeth, and has cat ears and a long cat tail. Ears and tail always visible but claws and teeth only visible when quirk is activated.

*****

"Oi! Furball! You ready?" Bakugou slammed open the door to your classroom, 3-C. Since your quirk is Feline, you didn't get into the Hero course, but you were happily accepted into the General Studies course. You didn't do very well in the physical part of the entrance exams, since your sharp cat claws and teeth couldn't pierce the metal of the robots all that much. You did get a decent amount of rescue points tho, with your ability to run faster and jump higher, and you did really well on the written part. You were currently sitting with your best friend, Shinsou Hitoshi, talking about the plans you two had for the weekend before being rudely interrupted by your childhood friend.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something you Pomeranian?!" You sighed. Ever since you got your quirk, Bakugou has been calling you Furball. So since he looks like a Pomeranian (and barks like one too if you catch my drift), you've stuck to calling him Pomeranian.

And he absolutely hates it.

"Would you quit calling me that?!"

"Are ya gonna stop calling me Furball?!"

"Hell no." He smirked.

"Then Pomeranian ain't leavin'!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "I asked you a question you damn Furball,"

You sighed once more as you turned back to Shinsou. "I'm sorry, the Pomeranian is getting impatient. Text me when you get home okay Toshi?"

"Yeah sure," The purple haired male replied to you.

"Okie dokie. By Toshi!" You got up and waved to him before walking up to Bakugou. "Now let's go before you bite someone," You joked. Bakugou only narrowed his eyes at you as he roughly grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the school. Since you and Bakugou are childhood friends, you've been going over to his house after school every Friday for a sleepover for nearly three years now. It was obvious to everyone else that you two had a thing for each other, but they always assumed you two were just too prideful to admit it. From the way you looked at each other when the other wasn't looking, and how Bakugou seemed to make an effort to be less brash around you, to the way you blushed when you saw him fighting. Your friends often had to pull you from your little fantasy daydream when you watched him fight. "Just ask him out already if he hasn't asked you yet!" They'd often tell you, but you'd always tell them everytime that you didn't like him; trying to hide your furiously blushing cheeks.

"Oi! Furball! You listening to me?!"

You blinked confused for a few seconds before shaking your head and mentally cursing yourself for letting Bakugou take over your thoughts. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

Bakugou sighed before reaching over to flick your forehead. "I asked you what you wanted to do once we got there,"

A very faint blush crept onto your cheeks. "O-Oh... Umm... Mario Kart?"