🍋All These Years - Bakugou

Requested by the spectacular FakeIsTheNewTrend and HayleyxMcgann 💞💜

*****

Your requests were basically the same thing so I hope you two don't mind that I combined them 😊

*****

Bully!Bakugou x Quirkless!Midoriya!Reader

*****

This is like a month overdue and I'm so sorry it took this long to get out but my friend sent me this INCREDIBLY sexy Bakugou edit on Instagram and lemme just say I'mma thirsty hoe and it resparked my want to write a Bakugou lemon bc damn if I could get pregnant from an edit hot damn would I with this one 🤤🤤🤤

*****

"After all these years and he still ridicules me for not having a quirk?!" You roared to your twin brother, Izuku.

"P-Please... (Y/n)-chan... C-Calm down..." Izuku worriedly said as he moved his hands in a 'calm down' motion.

"I could totally kick his ass any day if he didn't use his quirk!" You continued, completely ignoring him.

Izuku sweat dropped. "A-Are you sure th-that's a-a g..good idea..?!" He panicked.

Honestly, it probably wasn't, but anger fogged your mind to the point where you weren't thinking clearly, so it sounded like a good idea at the time.

"You know what?" You asked after thinking while you paced around the room. "Where is that hoe?! I'd like to give him a piece of my mind!"

"W-Wait!!!" Izuku called for you as he began to follow you once you decided to storm off to look for him.

"Izu-kun, I know that he was our childhood friend before we, or I should say he, got his quirk, but think of all the shit he told us as we grew up together! On the playground, in elementary school... I mean hell even when he told us to "do a favor to us all and go jump off a building"! He has his nerve!"

"B-But (y/n)-chan..! That's in the past now! I'm sure Ka-Kacchan will drop this soon!" Izuku said with a quiver of his lip as he grew more and more anxious.

"Izuku, we're 18! He's been like this since we were 5!! If he hasn't stopped by now, then when will he?!"

You were getting angry. Whenever you called your twin brother by his first name with no honorifics, he knew that that meant to give you your space. But you were about to pick a fight with Bakugou of all people. He can't leave you alone!

"Can't we just... T-Talk to him about th-this..?" He tried compromising.

"I'm sorry Izuku, but I'm too riled up to just "talk to him". I need to do this okay?" You tried telling him, but when you saw how he was still clearly worried for you, you sighed and walked up to him to put your hands on his shoulders. "Look, if you're really that worried over me, then I'll try and go calm myself down in a park or something, and if I still feel upset, I'll call you. Deal?"

He stared into your eyes for several seconds before pulling you into a hug. "Promise you'll call if you need me?"

You pulled away after a couple seconds. "Promise."

Izuku watched you as you walked away and conversed your way until you got to a decently sized park. You started to walk on a brick path until you came by a fountain with a bench just in front of it.