🌠You Have To Be Quiet - Ashido

When was the last time I posted in this book? October of 2019? Idek I'm so sorry 😂

*****

"Hey! Mina! We're still studying in the library, right?" You go up and ask your best friend after the bell has rung, signaling the end of school.

"Of course! Let me just gather my stuff." She says before stuffing all of her stuff into her bag as if it meant nothing to her. You playfully shook your head at the pink skinned girl.

The reason the two of you were studying was because there was a really important test coming up. Since you were one of the highest ranking students in the class, Mina had asked you to be her study buddy.

You two walked with Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida down to the library, since they formed a little study group of their own. Once the five of you got to the library though, you guys split off to be with your respective groups.

Sitting down next to Mina, you placed your backpack on the table and got out all of your study materials: textbooks, notebooks, pencils, pens, erasers, extra pieces of paper, etc. They name it, you had it.

Mina just looked at you with her widened eyes in curiosity. "Do we really need all of that?" She asked with a snicker, trying not to sound too mean.

"Mina," You giggled as you turned to her. "I'm one of the highest ranking students in the class, did you really expect anything else from me?"

She pursed her lips and looked away in thought, tapping the end of her pencil against her lips. "No, but it didn't hurt to ask."

You playfully rolled your eyes at her before handing her a few sheets of empty paper, seeing it evident that she clearly didn't have any. You then got one of the textbooks and put it in between the two of you and opened to the section that you needed to study. You quickly started to copy down the essential information in bullet points before writing down the more specific information to that main topic/idea. After you got done with that, you got out a yellow highlighter and highlighted the key words.

Meanwhile, Mina was sitting next to you and watching you study like you were some interesting zoo animal to her.

You got the feeling like you were being stared at, and, thinking it was someone else besides Mina, you looked up from your notes and around the library. You didn't spot anyone that was looking at you, except for the occasional wave of Izuku's study group, until you looked at Mina and jumped in your seat at her just staring at you.

"Mina! You scared the crap out of me!" You said in a harsh whisper, since you were in the library. "Why are you staring at me like that?" You asked, until your eyes wandered down to her paper, and you saw nothing.

You tilted your head in confusion. "Mina.....you asked me to study with you but yet you don't have anything written down. Do you want to fail this test?"

She continued to stare at you for a few more seconds before sighing. She rested her elbows on the table and put her head in her hands, like she was bored. Which, technically, she was. Anyone can see that.

"I was hoping that you could just tell me the things we need to know." She huffed as she pouted her lips, looking incredibly cute.

"Mina-" You covered your mouth as you began to laugh. "That's not how you efficiently study. Gosh, you've been hanging around Denki too much."

She huffed her hair out of her face from the corner of her mouth, not looking at you. "But the way you study is boring!" She claimed, leaning back in her chair.