Chapter 51 - Cherries

Jo's alarm goes off and she sits up to turn it off. She stretches out and yawns. Dart opens one eye and a sexy smile appears on his lips. Jo gets up fast, not trusting him to leave her alone. He chuckles softly and turns to his side to watch her get dressed. She puts on her red body stocking and wears the cherry dress over it. She puts on the army boots with the red laces and starts to take the braid out of her hair as she turns to face Dart. He stares at her and Jo shakes her head to make her curls jump around. She blows Dart a kiss and walks over to the bathroom. 

She brushes her teeth and then goes through her make-up bag. She goes for dark red lips, lots of black mascara and a black eyeliner. She smiles at herself, happy with how she looks. She walks over to the bedroom again to get her phone and take the first selfie. Dart gasps the second she walks in and sits up. "Woah, you look hot Jo." 

Jo laughs and asks: "Don't I always?" 

She sticks out her tongue and Dart stares at it when he says: "Yeah you do. But you're extra, I need to wake up properly for this, hot today." Jo picks up her phone and takes a selfie, winking at the camera. Dart says: "Do you need help? Might be better if the whole outfit is on it." Jo nods and Dart puts on some boxers, before following her outside. Jo poses on the porch and Dart takes the picture. He hands the phone to Jo and she posts it on social media, making sure she uses all the hashtags Maria wanted her to use. She types a message to go along with it. 

Morning beautiful people!
Want to see me in this outfit?
Come to The Sidewalk Cafe!
Want to wear what I am wearing?
Visit Maria's Boutique in person or online!
XO 

Jo walks over to Dart and kisses him very lightly, to keep her lipstick on. He pulls her close and licks her neck. "Hmm, I love you! Have a good day." 

Jo fans herself and says: "Love you too! Have a good day as well, handsome." She waves at him and walks out of the garden.

She arrives at the cafe bright and early and walks into the kitchen to find Jake and Maria sitting at the table. She hugs them both and wishes them a good morning. Jake tells her to sit down and stands up to make her some toast. He butters it, puts it on a plate and places it in front of her. He then pours her a cup of coffee and puts that in front of her too. Jo smiles and says: "Wow. I am getting the royal treatment today." 

Jake chuckles and says: "I got a text from someone, saying you didn't eat breakfast yet." 

Maria laughs and says: "You just left the house and he already worries. But you shouldn't skip breakfast Jo. You should take good care of yourself. You need to be fit for the wedding." Jo nods and chews on her toast. 

"I know and you're right. I'll try to do better." 

Jake looks at Maria from his phone and says: "Now that's my little sister. She promotes your clothes, boutique and my cafe in one go. I'm sure people will come over here just to see her in that dress." Jo smiles and winks at Jake as she drinks her coffee. Once her breakfast is all gone, Jo and Jake get to work to get all the breakfast items ready on the bar. When everything is set up, they relax behind the bar, waiting for the first guests to arrive. Jo looks up when the door opens and sees Shaun walk in. 

He smiles wide at her and says: "Morning sexy!" 

Jo grins at him and says: "Good morning Shaun!" 

Jake says: "Morning! Why are you so early?" 

Shaun points at Jo and says: "What do you think? That post this morning was basically an invitation. And I'm pretty sure it will get busy in here because of it." 

Jake chuckles and says: "I hope so."

A group of young guys walk in and they all stare at Jo. Jo does a spin and says: "Yeah, it wasn't a trick. Actually wearing it." The guys whistle at her and Jo winks at them. They all order a breakfast to go and Shaun goes into the kitchen to get bottles of orange juice, while Jo puts the croissants in a bag. One of the guys takes a picture of her as she hands him a croissant with a smile.