8.

"Mitsuki chan" they asked I looked at her kind of strangely because I had no idea who she was. Then I remembered that saw her a week ago. When I saw her on the first day standing next to that chubby boy that was sitting next to her. With that boy that looked like he was having a hard time." Hey are you coming" she asked I reluctantly walked over as I blushed uncomfortably. "You must be Mitsuki-chan I really wanted to meet you". "Sakura-chan had told me a lot about you she said that you are really sweet and kind and that you really work well with Naruto" . I blushed as I can't remember myself telling Sakura that I worked well with Naruto. Of course Naruto was a sweetheart but she made it sound like I really liked him. Ino looked at me and smiled "so you like him".

The chubby boy stopped and stared at me strangely "are you kidding me". Shikamaru looked at me strangely as well "you like Naruto?!". I flushed" no no you guys got it all wrong were just a friends". Ino frowned "you like him I thought you did I hope you don't like Sasuke he's mine". I flushed" ha ha no that's not what I was talking about sorry you know things get confusing". Shikamaru and the chubby boy laughed in relief causing me to flush.

"Then who do you like Mitsuki-chan" I flush looking down at my shoes "well I don't know I think I have a little thing for that Hyuga boy Neji".Shikamaru spit out his barbecue and stared at me with big eyes "you got to be kidding me that guy has a cold heart you know Mitsuki-chan, come on I want to protect you". I flushed gently at him truthfully I was kinda broken hearted because I actually kind of liked Neji. I looked down in regret perhaps I thought wrong about him.

Neji's POV
I looked angrily at Shikamaru, Mitsuki had actually admitted to liking me but that fool decided to make me look bad!!! How dare he say such thing. I'll  beat him up this night if he decided to say anything else about me badly in front of her... it would be over for him I swore it on my life.

Incredibly my anger took over me as I opened the  store opening door with a loud woosh. " Shikamaru my friend may I speak with you" he cringed and looked at her and his teammates in fear. "Mitsuki and I were just talking so you better leave" he murmured as he tried his best to glare at me without cowering in fear.

"Mitsuki I'm sorry for you to have to hear them gossip behind my back, I promise you if you come with me then I will make you think differently" I found myself blushing but I still stared at her right in the eyes. She looked away in confusion. Shikamaru had his hand tightly knit onto her shoulder. Just seeing his dirty fingers on her smooth pale skin made my anger even more strong. I walked over to her quickly ripping his hand off her shoulder and grabbed hers. Pulling her out of the shop. Although I know I might've been a little rough her gentle blush and smile that seemed to envelope on her face absolutely made up for everything.

Thank you guys for reading this I hope it wasn't too bad I just started using Dragon dictation so it didn't really pick up all the words that I used so I hope you guys liked it comment below who you want to see next time and I'm sorry for the cliffhanger;)