32.

Hiroomi POV

We arrived in Konoha a day ago. Father and the Tsuchikage went to talk to the Hokage. The Hokage agreed to help Mitsuki and allow Tsunade and Inoichi-san take care of her. Currently they were hooking Mitsuki up to a machine that was connected to Inoichi-san's head. I honestly didn't know what they were doing but whatever helps Mitsuki get better was fine.

~a week later~

Gaara POV

I saw Akira siting outside of the Hospital looking very very gloomy. 'Mitsuki...' I thought to myself 'where has she been' I've been sending butterflys to her room everynight but I'd get no response. "Mitsuki will be fine!" Akira said to himself before putting his head in his hands. Temari gasped and looked at me worriedly "what happened to Mitsuki?" I glared at her and teleported in front of Akira. "Hey you. Where is Mitsuki?" he looked up at me in irritation "none of your business" he muttered. I would've strangled him if he I didn't think Mitsuki would be upset about it. "Hey tell us you turd!" Kankuro exclaimed pulling out crow.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Akira just sat there and motioned to the hospital "she's in there." "What happened?" I growled. He looked up at me in annoyance "just find out for yourself!" I was taken aback but I decided to follow what he said. "Hmph" Temari sighed under her breath as we hurried into the hospital.

I didn't have to ask where she was because I could sense her. I teleported to her location leaving those two behind in the dust (sand lol). There she was on the hospital bed with a machine thing on top of her head. Three jounins jumped up in front of me stopping me from moving any closer.

Tsunade POV

I was in the middle of performing a healing jutsu on Mitsuki while Inoichi searched through her brain. When a dangerous chakra filled the room. "Inoichi watch after her." He nodded "yes Lady Tsundae."

I turned to see a child "hmm" I smirked "who are you?" he glared at me angrily. "Sabaku no Gaara." "hmm sand nin eh... Why are you here?" he looked at Mitsuki worriedly. "I'm here to see Mitsuki." I looked at him strangely "Mitsuki is fine now. She's in good hands kid." He growled and began to shake. Sand began to come out of a gourd on his back. I began to panic this kid was no joke. "YAH!" I screamed ready to slam him into the ground.

"TSUNADE-SAMA!" I turned to Inoichi who was helping a now awake Mitsuki sit up. The sand retreated as the boy stood rigid staring at her. "Mitsuki..." he murmured she turned to him "Gaara-kun?"

Mitsuki POV

"Mitsuki-sama-"Inoichi interrupted "-how do you feel" she touched her temples and smiled "I feel much better! Thank you Inoichi-senpai!" he gave me a closed eye smile and sat back sighing deeply "thank goodness I'm beat! Tsunade-sama if my job is done I'll be taking my leave now." Lady Tsunade nodded and he disappeared. I looked across the room at Gaara he looked at me gently before walking over "Mitsuki-sama are you ok?" I nodded and took his hand in mine. "I haven't seen you in over three weeks." Gaara stammered I felt his hands pulling out from my grasps as he wrapped his hands around mine. I blushed gently looking down at the hospital blankets. "Well a lot has been happen-" "-ehem..." I turned over to see a smirking Tsunade-sama. "Well Mitsuki I see your feeling better, I believe you'll come to me for your check up tomorrow morning. Ok?" I smiled at her and bowed "Yes Lady Tsunade. Thank you so much!" she laughed and left with her guards.

Gaara turned to me as soon as she left "What were you saying?" "ummm I was just saying that a lot has been happening and well...it doesn't matter because we're together now-" 'OH MY GOD DID I JUST SAY THAT!' Gaara just stared at me with a light pink dust on his cheeks. I pulled my hand out from under his and covered my face "ohhh why.." I whispered to myself. I felt his hands gently take mine away from my face. I blushed madly as he stared at me "Mitsuki...what did you say?" I sweat dropped 'WHY GAARA!! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN!'

"Ummm do I really ha-" he grabbed my hands and pulling me closer as he knelt down. "Please say it again." 'EH' I screamed in my head. "um well I said whatever happened doesn't matter because were together..." I watched nervously for his reaction as he looked down. He looked up seconds later with an out of ordinary smile. I blushed even harder 'oh my goodness he looks even better when he smiles!' He looked up and smiled at me gently "Mitsuki... I feel the same way." I felt my heart beating so hard I don't know what took over me but I thought now or never right. I began to lean in I could tell he was surprised but he began to lean in too. I slowly closed my eyes when I heard a door swing open.

I pulled away in embarrassment and stared at the pair of snickering siblings. "Eh Gaara! MITSUKI! What's going on!" Kankuro exclaimed as he bounded towards us. "Mitsuki! Where have you been!" Temari exclaimed as she and Kankuro came over and sat on my bed. "I smiled thankfully 'they probably didn't see me almost kiss there brother.' "Umm you know just the usual..." they chuckled as Kankuro continued to babble. I looked at Gaara as he simply stared into space. I wonder what he is thinking.

Gaara POV

I stared into space trying to control my rage. Ok well I was half angry and half flustered or happy. I slowly looked at my foolish siblings Kankuro and Temari 'how dare they...' "I'll be right back guys I need to go to the bathroom." Mitsuki said her voice was so beautiful I nodded and smiled as she left. "Hey Gaara was she about to kiss you?!" Kankuro asked. I looked at him strangely "what?" he laughed and made a gesture of two people 'kissing' with his puppets. "It's a way of showing love. You know intimately." Temari smirked. I closed my eyes and thought to myself 'Mitsuki was about to kiss me...she was about to show me her love...' I glared at my sibling as my sand began to wrap around there necks. "How dare you two get in the way!"

"We're sorry Gaara!!" Temari and Kankuro exclaimed as the sand tightened around there necks. "HEY! Whats going on here!" Mitsuki exclaimed. I quickly had the sand retreat back into my gourd, as I glared at them "nothing..."

~Hey guys! I hope you like this update! I know a lot of Gaara in this one. Please vote and comment it means so much! And I hope you guys have an awesome day!~

���{���