22.

Mitsuki POV

Two battles had gone by already. So far, everyone I'd been rooting for won. However, their was one person that I was worried for...it was Sasuke.

He acted different; even scared me. And trust me I'm not one of those girls that get scared easily. I'm a tough cookie. But Sasuke not only acted as if he was in intense pain he was wearing a branding on his neck. It was a seal, a curse mark. Also I'd never seen it before. I racked my brain searching through my memories in ANBU camp out of all my years I still had no clue what it could have meant.

After their match Kakashi sensei had poofed near him and transported him to a place to where who knows. I taped my foot impatiently unable to pay attention to the battle taking place. "God damnit Sasuke whats wrong with you now..." I muttered under my breath.

Hiroomi POV

I looked at Mitsuki-sa- I mean my little sister worriedly. She couldn't be nervous...I mean why would she? She had nothing to worry about.

I patted her shoulder gently "Mitsuki-sa- I mean Mitsuki are you ok? You look a little nervous." She looked at me cautiously and said "Hiroomi I think Sasuke is branded with the snakes curse mark." My yes widened "we should tell Makoto-sensei right away!" She looked down guiltily "I don't kno-"

I took her hand forcefully "Mitsuki-sama if that creepy snake wants Sasuke he'll go after you for sure... as your brother I can't let him hurt you!" Mitsuki looked at me in confusion, then she smiled. "Ok Hiroomi-neesan I'll call you that from now on." She smiled and hugged my arm.

I sighed and scolded myself as my cheeks began to heat up. 'THAT'S YOUR SISTER MAN!' I shook her off gently and patted her head "ok ok calm down imouto (little sister)." She raised her brow in surprise, I guess she wasn't expecting me to play along...in real life.

Gaara POV

I watched as the two bickered. I glared at that Hiroomi guy...but my gut told me he wasn't a threat. Maybe they were showing sibling love...not like I would know. I glared at Temari as she watched my brother Kankuro fight.

Mitsuki POV

I looked around the arena once again. The battle was of no intrest to me at this point and all I wanted to do was to talk to friends.

Shikamaru POV

I tried to look away and keep my cool image. But when her big eyes periced through me I had to turn. I gave her a half smile and waved with three fingers. She smiled and waved back. I nodded and turned around to see Asuma sensei giving me a strange look. "Whose that? Your girlfriend?"

My eyes got big as I sputtered "What are you talking about!? We're just friends!" He laughed and patted my shoulder "you keep telling yourself that...by the way that girl from the sand keeps giving you the side eye."

I turned to see it was the blonde with the fan. "Nah no way she's a drag, totally not my type." Asuma laughed and said "ok ok whatever you want."

Neji POV

I watched the battle between the leaf and sand nin intensely. Until I heard a loud laugh from across the arena. I looked up ready to give the person my infamous death glare, but it was none other than Mitsuki. She covered her mouth in embarrassment and hid behind her teammate.

I smirked as I looked back at the battle. I knew about Mitsuki's feelings towards the red head sand nin. However, I wasn't going to simply be left out or whats the term...friend zoned.

I would fight for her. I knew for sure that Mitsuki would end up with me and leave the creepy little child back where he belongs. I longed for her soft hugs and her cute smiles. Maybe I needed to try harder. As the star pupil of the Konoha ninja academy I could tell you I never had to try hard, I was simply just gifted. But this was much different it was Mitsuki and unlike ever before my heart was telling me to reach for her.

Mitsuki POV

I looked at Neji's serious and concentrated face dumbfounded. He's so serious...what could he be thinking about. I shrugged and sat on the floor. The wait was killing me. But I wanted Rock Lee to go because it looked like the wait was actually killing him.

I laughed to my self as I looked at Gaara longingly. Why do I like him... Will he ever reciprocate my feelings? Would you be kind and gentle towards others as you are to me? Would you protect me and look over me when I'm in danger? 'hmph' I sighed shrugging it off. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next battle.

"Next Kin Tsuchi and Mitsuki Takahashi."

'YES!' I thought 'the reverse psychology worked!!'

~Hope you guys liked it!!!! I'll try hard to update tomorrow!~

a