33.

Mitsuki POV

"But!-" "No buts. I'm sorry Mitsuki-sama but you are disqualified from the chunin exams due to your misconduct with Konoha property." I sighed as he just laughed "eh Mitsuki-sama don't feel down your still welcome to stay for the finals." "ok, ok" I muttered earning myself a smack in the back of the head from Makoto-sensei. "Use respectful words in front of the Hokage BAKA!" Makoto sensei exclaimed.

"Uhh ok thank you lord Third..." I muttered under my breath. "However, Akira and Hiroomi will be able to enter the finals." Lord Third announced. "Eh?" we exclaimed. Akira wrapped his arm around my shoulder obviously overjoyed while Hiroomi only laughed at us. I was still a bit grumpy about being disqualified but I'm not a bad sport so I decided to help them train instead of mope around.

~Day before final~

"Mitsuki may I ask a favor of you?" I scrunched up my nose at the old geezer. He'd been calling me into his office for the pass weeks to do things for him. These things would include helping him fill out his stamp book, reading his message scrolls aloud to him and shamefully ironing his Hokage outfit. He said it was to make up for being bad, and said it would help my image if the people in the village saw me helping their Hokage. But I inferred there was more to it.

"What is it Lord Third?" he smiled setting down his Hokage cap, "My favor for you is to... protect Naruto Uzumaki ...to the best of your ability. Put him over yourself and take care of him. These past couple weeks have not only been to clean your ledger but to test you. The task of filling out my never ending stamp book was to test your patience and tolerance. When looking after someone like Naruto you must have patience and tolerance...a lot of it. The task of reading my message scrolls aloud was to test your ability with communication. When teaching and guiding someone like Naruto you must have a rich ability to communicate and speak to help him understand things he would normally refuse. And lastly the task of ironing out my Hokage cape was to test your ability to cleanly straighten the fabric." I sweat dropped "Isn't that what and iron is for Lord Third." He only chuckled and gestured for me to wait. "Yes however, it is a skill to be able to flatten every crease and line. This task was meant to see if you could help straighten and smooth out Naruto and help him achieve his goal of being a great ninja smoothly. It is for one of the last things I can do for his father..."

I sighed and looked at him seriously "But Lord Third I'm not even from this village how can I-" "-don't worry about that Naruto has many people watching out for him I just need another person. Someone like you Princess Takahashi, someone with great influence." I sighed and bowed "Hai Lord Third, I will grant your favor." He nodded and laughed grandly "ok then why don't you go get me a cup of jasmine tea, it's been a few hours since I've had my tea-yata yata yata" I rolled my eyes and walked out, 'sure I'd protect Naruto but come on all these chores just to get some old point across... Besides Naruto is strong he doesn't need someone like me to guide him.' I thought to myself as I smirked and poured the tea.

~Hey guys sorry for the short chapter....'sweat drop' I'm currently at a friend's house (the person that drew Hiroomi and Akira) and I took 30 min out of my time to type...YOSH! Lol that's because I love you guys! Thankyou fro reading and please vote and comment it means so much! ~