1.

-Mitsuki POV

"Mitsuki-sama" I opened my eyes groggily pulling the sheets over me head as my fingers brushed through my silky dark hair. "Mitsuki-sama wake up my lady, your father needs you dear it's an very important meeting!", I jumped up quickly my eyes yanking open "my kimono! get me my white kimono with the flowers on it this meeting is important!" I exclaimed jumping out of bed as my maid Minako giggled and ran into my very large closet. She came out a while later holding the silky white fabric with the small black embroidered flowers along the bottom. 

She quickly help me undress I was a princess after all so I was only use to people helping me dress. Minako began to straighten and my hair and tying it up in a stiff bun on the top of my head with a beautiful Ishigakure specially created hairpin, with beautiful little diamond and emerald beads string from both sides of my bun. I slid on my new white golden-laced slippers and had Minako place two puffs of powder on both sides of my cheek and she rubbed on some light pink lip paste. I grinned at the mirror I was ready, I lifted my head high and walked boldly and straight to the meeting room. An embarrassed flush lay on my cheeks as I looked to see everyone already sitting and waiting for me, I bowed embarrassed "gomen-nasai gomen-nasai" I flushed bowing embarrassingly at my father the Tsuchikage and other lords and leaders. They chuckled in response it was easy to get pass these men they always fell for the cute act which I played forever now. "Dear sit here" father murmured as he pat the seat in-between himself and the Tsuchikage I smiled gently and bowed to him and the Tsuchikage "please excuse my absence I was having such a wonderful slumber" he chuckled and patted my shoulder since he couldn't reach my head. "Dear you are going to be put on an S-rank mission I have gotten your fathers permission and hope you will come to agree with these terms" I swallowed and mentally shivered the last S-rank mission I was on it was the assassination of a town in the Sound Village, I hope it wasn't anything having to do with killing. "Yes my lord anything" he nodded and gestured to all of the people in the room "we all agreed you'd be best for this mission" I nodded slowly. "We have decided to send you and your team to Konohagakure as Ishigakure envoys" I sighed that was easy-wait there had to be a catch I looked at him again my eyes narrowed a bit "I doubt that's all" he smirked and nodded "its not anything bad it just that you will form an alliance between the two villages" I smirked dropping the good girl act as I gave him a look "what else" he smirked again "you will be there for a month and while you are creating the alliance, for the village's safety I need you to gather information on the Hidden Leafs top officials and rookies" I nodded and smiled "alright give me the list and lets skip this silly charade" a couple generals turned to me with surprised expression but I ignored it and took the list from the fathers hands. "I'll see you in a month" I murmured as I pecked father on the head whiling keeping my respectful bows to the officials and generals. Now I had to find Akira and Hiroomi, those two were my best friends and I loved them like brothers, we were on the same team and best of all they were always there for me.

Hiroomi POV

Akira and I walked aimlessly on the streets on Ishigakure trying to dodge those annoying girls. When a very pretty girl jumped in front of us, I didn't even have to look up at her face I ran to her and wrapped her in a knowing hug Akira followed me "I haven't seen you in forever cousss" Akira exclaimed he was Mitsuki's cousin while me it was kind of a hard to explain story but I'm sure to get to it. She laughed at Akira and my enthusiasm her laugh sounded so beautiful I can't even explain! She giggled and began to drag us away, when we reached the Takahashi Main family estate we sat in the meeting room alone as she pulled out a scroll. "Alright guys no screwing around, we have been assigned an S-rank mission to create an alliance with the Leaf and at the same time we are to gather intel on the people listed on this scroll. Also do not forget but we are envoys so be friendly to everyone, it will be around a month that we stay there" I nodded understanding while Akira hooted he looked pretty excited, earning a smack in the head from Mitsuki. "No joking around this is serious" we nodded as she opened the scroll "alright I will take care of ummm Hyuga Neji side branch family, top rookie, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha massacre survivor and also top rookie, Nara Shikamaru, IQ over 200, rookie. Uzumaki Naruto nine tailed Jinchuriki, rookie and a couple high officials. What about you guys?" I nodded "I have Aburame Shino insect user, rookie, Hyuga Hinata, Main branch, rookie, Yamanaka Ino mind transfer user, rookie, and a few officials" she nodded making me blush as Akira held up the scroll to his part and began to read "Ok I have Rock Lee Tai jutsu specialist, rookie, Akimichi Choji expansion user, rookie, Inzuka Kiba dog user, rookie,... and a few guys with weird names" he murmured at the end. But me and Mitsuki could still hear as we sweat dropped at his laziness. "Ok we leave tonight so everyone pack for a months trip ok" "Hai" I responded as Akira ran out in excitement. That's when she did something un expected, she grabbed my shoulder when I was about to leave and she pulled me into a hug "I missed you" I flushed "I did too" she smiled and pulled away and pat my cheek "we'll leave soon get ready" I nodded an ran out my cheeks on fire.

****Ok that's it for Chapter one Sorry my Grammar sucks, I hope you all like it so far, I'll try to update soon*****