5.

Important News!!!! In the comments, plz comment who you want to be Mitsuki's Next target!!!!! THANKU!!

Sasuke POV-

I grabbed Mitsuki's hand and started to walk towards the dango shop, as I paid and we ate she asked me so many questions about my life my ninja skills I felt as if she really wanted to know me and love me not like those fangirls who don't care about how I feel only for how I look. She actually wanted to know about me and my past. I decided to just come out clear and tell her everything, I brought her to my house where I told her everything she cried for me and I let her lean on my shoulder. Later she fell asleep on my lap, I placed her soft body onto my bed as I crawled in with her wrapping my arms around her petite figure closing my eyes, I Sasuke Uchiha am in love...

Mitsuki POV-

I felt him gently place me on the bed as his arms wrapped around my waist gently his face resting on the crook of my neck, I cried gently I felt so bad for what I was doing he thought I actually was doing this because I cared about him...

Morning

I woke up alone for a second I thought I had dreamt up everything but then I saw the Uchiha crest on the wall, I sighed and got out of bed walking to the kitchen were I saw Sasuke. I smiled at him he chuckled "morning sleepy head, I made rice cakes" "thanks Sasuke" I walked over to him and kissed his cheek before eating I could tell he was staring at me the whole time I just felt consumed with guilt. "Sasuke I have to visit the Hyuga compound today can you show me where it is?" he nodded and held his hand out as I took it. We first stopped by my hotel, where I got changed into a pretty blue and pink kimono after of course taking a shower and fixing my hair. As he walked me towards the compound he told me about going to the Uchiha compund with him sometime, I of course agreed, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before dropping me off at there compound. Where I was taken in with lots of compassion, Hiashi Hyuga bowed to me and led me inside the compound, he was very kind at the most part telling me that it was an honor to meet the princess of the Takahashi clan. I smiled at him and listened to all that business stuff he had to say until I felt a pair of eyes following my every move, and if I was lucky it would be Hyuga Neji. "Hinata please come here" the figure came towards us I guess the person looking at me was none other than Lady Hinata of the Main Family. "Lady Hinata of the Hyuga clan it is my lawful pleasure to finally meet you, my father always tells me to be polite and hard working as you are" she flushed " Thank you it's a pleasure to meet you as well you are my role model and father always tells me to be as strong willed and courageous as yourself" I smiled as Lord Hiashi patted Hinata's shoulder from the thought of my father praising her. " Now Hinata I want you to take Lady Mitsuki on a tour of our compound, then come back here to eat a dinner" "Hai". She then smiled gently at me and gestured for me to follow her.

The Hyuga compound was amazing...everyone looked...THE SAME!!!!!! "Oh Neji ni-san meet Lady Mitsuki of Ishigakure, I was wisped out of my daydreams to see my next target Hyuga Neji. I nodded my head and smooched on the perfect angelic smile "It's a pleasure to meet you...Hyuga-san" he nodded "The pleasure is mine Mitsuki-sama". He then walked away as if nothing happened, I was dumbfounded, perhaps I have to try harder with this Hyuga!

As Hinata guided me back towards the main estate I felt a pair of eyes staring at me from above, I hesitated could it be turning around quickly I had caught Neji Hyuga. Plastering a sweet smile on my cheeks he flushed and melted back into the setting I smirked I guess I'm just too good, no one could possibly resist me!

*******YASSS I'm done chapter 5!!!!! Sorry for not updating soon I was really busy but thankfully I'll be right back on track from now on!!!!!!*********