16.

lol it got deleted the first time i posted 

Mitsuki POV-

I began to get really tired after I had finished my test. Looking around the room, I could not help but feel bad for Naruto. The dobe surely would fail and he didn't seem to understand the concept of cheating at all! Poor Hinata was even trying to help him! Whatever I thought to myself I'll just take a nap on Sasuke.

Sasuke POV-

Mitsuki was looking very tired she turned to me as she gently placed her head on my shoulder. I slowly shifted my positioning to better comfort her. I smirked widely never had it felt so good to receive embrace from a girl. All those girls at the Academy would probably kill to sleep on me. But Mitsuki wasn't like those girls she was like an innocent angel, not a stalker that would try to get my attention all the time. I scanned the room to see how many people had finished when a pair of dark coal eyes glared at me. It was Mitsuki's other teammate the bigger one of the two. Yes he was very intimidating but he probably was glaring at me because he likes her and I can't give up that easily! I looked him straight in the eye as I smirked broadly turning my back on him.

Hiroomi POV-

My eyes were on Mitsuki at all time's right after I had finished the exam. And when she had rested her head on The Uchiha I had gotten very angry. Out of all the people, you could have chosen my dear little sister you have chosen another Uchiha! I mentally bang my head on the desk as the kunoichis sitting to my left and right continue to ogle me.

Mitsuki POV-

I had woken up startled at the sound of a spear piercing through glass. Sasuke smirked gently as he patted my head. "Did I pass?!" I asked anxiously, "yea I did too" he murmured with a trace of cockiness. I squealed happily, as the woman standing in the front of the room gave me a look. "Congratulations for passing the first part of the chunin exams! I am Anko Mitarashi and I'll be your proctor for the next section of the Chunin exams...THE FOREST OF DEATH!" I shivered in excitement this forest sounded so exciting! I was pretty sure Sasuke thought I was scared because he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. God this guy was way to clingy. Anko continued to explain what we needed to do our objectives and when we needed to get ready. Apparently, it begins tomorrow and we all have to be there in order to even start. This didn't sound bad I know Hiroomi-kun will wake me and Akira-san up. I slowly eyed the sand Jinchuriki just looking at him sent chills down my back. I shivered in Sasuke's arms as he tightened his grip around me.

*********Hey guys sorry I updated late wattpad was super slow! But I'll try to continue writing more today and tomorrow!**************