28.

Mitsuki POV

"Mitsuki! Mitsuki! MITSUKI!" I woke up with Hiroomi and Akira sitting at my bedside. I sat up and looked around I guess last night was just a dream...or Gaara had brought me home. I blushed to myself as I played with my hair thinking about last night. Hiroomi frowned and snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Heyy Mitsuki what are you thinking about?" Akira asked smirking at me slyly. Hiroomi shoved him and gave me a knowing smile "You better get ready you need to go soon." I nodded slowly and got up. Akira handed me a bowl of cup ramen and patted my head as he walked out. "Be safe ok." Hiroomi said I nodded and hugged him. I sat at my desk and set up the transportation scroll. I made the hand signals and placed all my findings inside letting it transport all the way back to the Tsuchikage's office in Iwagakure.

I sighed waiting for conformation when the scrolled closed and disappeared I began to eat all the cup ramen and put on my ANBU outfit. I prepared to teleport to the scroll that I had left in the file room. I put together the hand signals when I felt a feeling of doubt in my stomach...should I go? Maybe it's not a good idea... I shrugged thinking about how much the Tsuchikage and my father were counting on me. I nodded reassuring myself as I finished the hand signals and teleported.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. There seemed to be no one here. I sighed in relief when I felt something smack into my head. I slammed into the ground as the darkness of the world begin to engulf me.

Danzo POV

I smirked as I looked at the mole's uncouncious body on the ground. I nodded at Ichiru who pulled the mask off the nin. My eyes got big and Ichiru gasped. It was none other than the princess of the Takahashi clan. I smirked and began to chuckle "oh this is a surprise. Ichiru pick her up and put chakra compression chains on her ok." He nodded and took her away.

Mitsuki POV

I woke up being dragged by two ANBU's through halls of the Hokage building. I sighed looking down "shit I knew this was a bad idea...I'm so greedy." I was soon dragged into the Hokage's office. There stood the infamous leader of the Konohagakure ANBU Danzo and the third Hokage. I looked down in embarrassment. The Hokage sighed and began talking to two other people about what to do with me. I couldn't help but notice Danzo smirking at me evilly, that guy really freaked me out.

"Ok Mitsuki we'll have a public trial with you in an hour be prepared to tell the truth." I sighed looking down as he walked out. The ANBU then began to drag me out towards an assembly hall. I saw the faces of Kakashi sensei, Gai sensei, Kurenai and Asuma sensei. Along with the village elders and some clan leaders.

I didn't understand how this was a trial because it was just Danzo telling the Hokage what he thought I did and what his crony's saw me do. The Hokage looked at me and asked me slowly "Mitsuki did you do this on your own accord?" I looked down thinking to myself, if I say yes than I'll put the reputation of my people in danger...if I say no then I'll seem like a traitor to the leaf. I sighed and looked back up at the Hokage "I-I did.." he looked at me raising his eyebrows slowly.

"Ok then...we can't punish her too harshly because Mitsuki and her team are here to strengthen our ties with the rock. If Mitsuki worked on her own then she will be the only one punished." Everyone nodded and the Hokage looked at me with deadly serious eyes. "Mitsuki you will have a light sentence because you are only an envoy...so your sentence will be a week in Danzo's interrogation afterwards you will be set free with no charges." My blood ran cold as I met Kakashi sensei's eyes he looked at me with immense worry and fear. I choked back a sob as the ANBU's began to drag me back to the ANBU HQ.

Before I knew it one of the ANBU'S stuck a needle into my neck and I passed out. I woke up strapped to a chair in an all-dark room the only light was shined over my head. It was a blinding light that felt like it was burning my hair. Someone stepped forwards still in the dark but I could assume it was Danzo. He chuckled as he clapped his hands "Oh Princess how lucky am I to have you eh...we will have lots of fun." I gulped slowly as he walked forwards into the light.

Ichiru POV

I watched from behind Danzo as he used his mind tormentation jutsu on Mitsuki. He jutted his hand out striking her in the face right between her eyes. She screamed as the mark began to appear on her temple. Her pupils began to get small as her body began to shake. "STOOOPPPPP!" She screamed in agony. It sent chills down my spine watching Danzo laugh at her. "Oh I'm sorry dear but I can't do that if you don't tell me what I want to hear." He smiled and got very close to her "Mitsuki-sama tell me...who told you to come here?" I watched her closely. The veins on her forehead began to pop out her once beautiful face was contorted in pain and agony. Danzo grunted and slapped her hard loosening the tie on her hair as it spilled over her shoulders "Tell me." He repeated. The girl only closed her eyes and spit in his face, causing him to tighten the jutsu on her brain.

"AGHHH!" she screamed in pain as she ripped the chain holding her hand to grip her throbbing head. "IT HURTS!!!!! I CAN'T I CAN'T AGHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed. Danzo called the older ANBU over. He wiped his face as he looked at me "Watch closely Ichiru." I nodded as the older ANBU grabbed her hair yanking her up as she screamed again. The other began wrapping her arm with heavier chakra compressing chains. She struggled to move the chains ripped through her flesh painfully.

"Stop moving you brat." Danzo spat as he grabbed her head forcing her to look at him. "Tell me WHAT DID YOU FIND AND WHO TOLD YOU TO SNEAK IN!?" She opened her eyes I stepped back in horror as her pupils began to move in and out of space if that makes sense. She looked like she was going to go insane. "AGHHHHH!" she wailed. The older ANBU began to speak to Lord Danzo. "My Lord you must loosen the justu or she will go enter a stage of madness. She won't be able to anwser." Danzo rolled his eyes and spat at her again "then I'll ask her one last time. Tell me who told you to come here and what you stole!?" He had loosened the justu allowing her to stay still she coughed painfully as she looked at him angrily "I didn't see anything and I came here on my own accord."

Lord Danzo lost it and tightened the jutsu to its maxium extent making her scream and struggle as she coughed up spit and thrashed around making the chains burn and cut through her skin. "Put her to sleep" Lord Danzo said. The older ANBU stuck a needle into the girls neck and she passed out. However, she still jittered from the pain in her head and she still wore a face of complete agony and pain. "Loosen the jutsu but right when she wakes up tighten it if she doesn't anwser the questions." The older ANBU nodded "Sir shall we feed her." Lord Danzo examined the frail girl and shook his head "don't feed her if she doesn't anwser, water is fine but no food." The older ANBU nodded and loosened the jutsu, I watched as most of the pain and agony left from her face. But still the vein on her forehead remained almost as if it was fighting the justsu, as it pulsed slowly. Lord Danzo frowned and walked out while the others left after him. I stared at her in shock. The pretty princess from Iwagakure that I was assigned to watch over was now in front of me beaten brutally mentally and physically.

-Thank you guys for reading! I know PLOT TWIST! Hope it lived up to your expectations!-

,{^V1