{SEQUEL PREVIEW}

Hey guys! This is a short teaser for the sequel of this book. The sequel will take place during Shippuden just so you guys know. Hope you guys are excited! Comment down bellow and vote if you can it means sooo much! It will be released as soon as I can release it. (Hoping to get the first chapter done tmrw!)

~3 year later~

"Mitsuki-sama would you like to wear the kimono with the red seal or green leaf pattern?" "Red seal."

It's been three years since the chunin exams and I'm back at home living life to the fullest. Every day I wake up eat breakfast and train. However ever since last year my father started to make Hiroomi and I do more paper work... I know who does he think he is. Anyways after we train and shower Hiroomi goes to the Father's side and learns from him (aka does all his paper work). While I work in the library archives with old Lady Bajito. She's quite old and her body sags whenever she walks. However, she is a fierce and strong lady. Nobody would dare speak down to her.

Working at the library archives was funnish. Old lady Bajito would give me many jobs to do and most of the time all she would do is complain about all the work or tell me how she couldn't stand the other employees. You might be thinking 'she's such a pain...or what a horrid old women.' Well you could say all those things and I wouldn't say that those aren't a true. However, I loved her. She was a wonderful old women. Her complaining and lazy groans made me laugh everyday. You could say I grew very close to the old lady, and she expected me to come to work every day. Today was no different. I had just trained with Makoto-sensei, Hiroomi and Akira. So now I was getting ready to go to work. "Lady Mitsuki, its time you should go now." Minako said. I nodded and proceeded to walk to work.

I know me walk to work! Yes just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I can't walk. Besides the library was only a few blocks ahead. I walked down the street enjoying the view of sparkling clean ponds, children laughing and playing on the playground, and the smell of delicious food coming from the street vendors. I soon approached the library where I was greeted by Yuta. He worked at the library as a book shelfer. He was tall, taller than Hiroomi and lanky. He was probably about two years older than me. He had medium length long hair tied into a messy pony tail and a ninja band on his head. He was very kind and always greeted me everyday. Everyday he would offer to walk me home. Sometimes I'd say yes, sometimes I'd say no.

"Hey Mitsuki-chan! How are you?" Yuta said. "I'm good, how are you?" He replied and we spoke for a short few minutes before I left to go to work. To get to the archives was in it self quite a feat. I'd have to walk to the end of the history section and walk down a dark corridor. At the end of the corridor was a metal door. You would have to put in a password to get in. The password was 234. Pretty simple right? Then I'd have to put my chakra through a chakra outlet which scanned my chakra, then and only then would I be able to enter the archives.

"Old lady Bajito?" "Oh Mitsuki. You're here thank goodnesssss. I have so much work! You won't believe me! These people think I can work all day and night with no rest! They must want to kill me!" I giggled softly as she collapsed dramatically in her chair. After she told me what to do, I went to work immediately. Archiving was a tedious job. I swear sooo much writing!

"Mitsuki-ahhh" I turned to old lady Bajito "Yes?" she looked down at a message scroll in annoyance. "I guess today will be your last day working with me... What a shame I hate everyone else here..."