30.

Mitsuki Charachter design (first)

Third POV

Mitsuki ripped out of the chair slamming head first into the glass causing it to shatter. The chakra suppression chains were still attached to her forearms and ankles. She ran out of the damned room and ran aimlessly down the large hallways. While she ran she bumped into many ANBU who followed behind her.

When Mitsuki was finally out of the room she began to run even faster through the forest. Eventually she made it out onto the unusually eerie streets. The ANBU must have informed people to stay indoors that afternoon with the excuse of a threat in the village. Mitsuki was one hell of a threat.

Coincidently at that moment Team 7 was heading out to train when they saw a crazed Mitsuki fleeing from the ANBU. One ANBU threw a net at her but the blinding white light seemed to protect here. Although she was unable to use chakra she was still able to dodge the ANBU. The light soon began to fade making her very exhausted and tired.

Kakashi POV

I watched in horror at the scene that was Mitsuki. Her clothes were in tatters her skin was unusually pale, bruised and cut. I ran after her with my team noticing purple glowing chains hanging from her ankles and forearms. It was simply terrifying... However, what was most terrifying by far was her large insane looking eyes. She seemed out of control like an animal almost.

Mitsuki POV

I ran as fast I could my energy wearing dangerously thin. As I tripped over a crack in the road. My face slammed into the ground. I cried out in pain as the damned ANBU quickly surrounded me. I stood up ready to charge head on at the ANBU. I was going to do whatever it took to get out of here.

The pain returned in flashes I grabbed my head falling to my knees. The bright white light seemed to relieve a lot of my pain; however, now that it was gone I was going mad again.

The ANBU were about to grab me when Naruto tackled one of ANBU leaving a space for me to run. I quickly ran out looking around to see any way of escaping.

Kakashi POV

Sasuke and Naruto had charged the ANBU in a successful effort to help Mitsuki escape. What happened next truly shook me to the core. I stood rigid as I watched Mitsuki dive into the lake as a means to escape. I sighed clenching my fist tightly. Mitsuki could not use ninjutsu due to the lack of chakra she had. This meant she could not run on water like she normally would have been able to do.

Third POV

Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, the ANBU stopped as they watched her struggle as the chains began to pull her deeper into the water. To everyone's surprise Danzo appeared standing in the water above Mitsuki. He harshly kicked in her head causing her to lose consciousness and sink.

Kakashi POV

I ran to Mitsuki in panic pulling her up and out of the water. Sakura began to cry as she knelt beside Mitsuki's unconscious body. On the other hand, Danzo was scolding his ANBU about letting her out.

I noticed Mitsuki's face was sunken in, much paler than before and her body was hazardously weak. Sasuke seemed to notice as well "Do you even feed her!?" he exclaimed causing Danzo to smirk. "I only feed obedient prisoners...she was definitely not one of them." He said glaring at her. Naruto began to scream at Danzo while I checked her pulse. Danzo was about to say something back but suddenly stopped taking a step back.

Third POV

"MITSUKI!" Hiroomi screams as he see's her. He then set his glare on Danzo and prepared to charge. The Tsuchikage quickly steps in and stopped Hiroomi. "Stay behind boy." Lord Takahashi rushed towards Mitsuki taking her from Kakashi as he thanked him and disappeared.

Naruto POV

I looked at Hiroomi worriedly "WHERE IS MITSUKI!" he looked at me his eyes full of resentment "away from here" he said as he disappeared with the old floating man. Danzo disappeared seconds afterwards.

~Back in Iwagakure~

Aito Takahashi POV

I held Mitsuki tightly as I rushed into the Takahashi mansions infirmary. I laid her down as the nurses began to treat her. I had ripped off the chains on her forearms and ankles. Underneath were red burn marks. I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of helplessness. I couldn't do anything for her. I couldn't protect her. I stepped outside and sat in the garden. "Oh Hiriko... I'm sorry I couldn't protect Mitsuki...I-'m sorr-y I couldn't take care of Hiroomi like a real father...I have failed..." I set my head down as I looked at Hiriko's shrine.

"You haven't failed." I turned to see Hiroomi. He looked at me painfully "Father I know you haven't been there for me...but now you're here. You haven't failed mother...what we need to do now is to make sure Mitsuki is ok..." I nodded looking at my son proudly. "Hiroomi I'm sor-" "-I know it's ok I forgive you." I smiled at him and reached out hugging him suddenly. "Hiroomi I'm proud of you." He was rigid but I could tell he was smiling as tears fell onto my shoulder.

-Hope you guys like this! Please vote and comment it means so much! Thank you!-