"W-Woah." He mumbled softly, a little caught off guard by my sudden hug.

I felt his arms immediately wrap around my back, returning my hug.

Wow. I haven't hugged anyone in such a long time.

I couldn't help but let out a small sigh of comfort, as I felt Kirishima's warmth envelope my body. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling.

"I'm glad you're okay too, Margo. Bakugou and I...we encountered this really dangerous villain." Kirishima mumbled in my hair, starting to bring my body a little closer to his.

My eyes immediately shot open at his words. I felt my body start tensing in anxiety now, as I quickly pulled away from the hug, and sat down next to Kirishima.

"Hey, you alright?" Kirishima asked softly, his eyes looking at me with concern.

Those soft eyes, filled with concern for my well being, were just glaring fiery daggers at me a few hours ago.

I quickly averted my gaze to the seat in front of me, not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah. It's just...been a long day." I whispered, feeling the bus begin to move now.

"Where did that purple guy send you?" Kirishima asked.

I shrugged, trying to play off the events of today. "It's not important. What's important is that no one got hurt, right?" I asked, throwing my head back against the seat.

"Yeah. That's true." Kirishima said quietly, cringing slightly as he adjusted in his seat.

I lazily turned my head to look over at him now, suddenly remembering all the hits I gave him earlier.

"Are...you hurt?" I mumbled in a raspy tone.

"Eh. Just a few scratches here and there. You know what's really weird though?" Kirishima uttered out, the moonlight hitting his face, as he absentmindedly looked out the window.

"What's weird?" I whispered, not being able to take my eyes off his relaxed face.

"The villain Bakugou and I were fighting knocked me out. But, when I woke up....I was all patched up. All my cuts and stab wounds were disinfected and wrapped tightly in bandages." Kirishima mumbled, lost in thought about what had happened at the USJ.

I swallowed thickly, as his gaze immediately shifted to me, looking for answers.

"Do you think....the villain who knocked me out...tended to my injuries while I was unconscious?" Kirishima asked, his eyes desperately trying to make sense of what happened.

I wanted to tell him it was me, that I was the one who fixed him up.

But then again, I was also the one who caused it.

I looked at Kirishima for a moment, lost in thought about everything that had happened today.

I quickly cleared my throat, shooting him a small smile.

"A villain, tending a hero's wounds? I don't know, Kirishima. That kind of sounds like crazy talk, if you ask me. That's not how villains are. They're mean, ruthless. They don't show mercy. One of the pro heroes probably found you, patched up your wounds, and was too busy fighting those pesky villains to wake you up. Don't ya think?" I counteracted, sounding as confident as possible.

Kirishima turned his gaze to the seat in front of him, as he thought about my words.

"Yeah. That does sound like a more likely scenario, doesn't it?" He mumbled, clearly still thinking about the incident.